anybody heard of storm online?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default anybody heard of storm online?

here is the link to the site Storm Online |

just came upon it by accident, but some unknown company. it should get a first look i found NO websites on youtube of gameplay. from what i saw on the forum it's a 2.5D MMO that doesn't seem too popular. but MMOhut does not discriminate :P

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

The website is located in Singapore. That's probably why most of us haven't heard of it.
    Not to mention it's still in beta, makes sense there's not much videos if any of it yet lol :/
    (unless it's been in beta for a long time now)
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 36

It probably will have IP-block even. If it's a new release and still only in singapore, there won't be a review soon, most likely.

most MY/Singapore games don't IPblock and from what i've seen so far it doesn't look IPblocked.

might try it for a day or two just to play around. been looking for a new game to play since i quit my last one about a week back

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

yeah lol thats us mmo freaks we quit one and looking for another i also bumped into this game like yesterday on onrpg.com all i could find were screenshots from which the game looks like in Dragon Oath style maybe even worse i checked registration and download both work fine game install weights about 500mb i didnt suck it yet tough i need to see more of it before i acutaly waste my time with planting it on my pc...few more days till Loong final release and i ll have what to do

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Storm-Online
    Movement in game is by using mouse only so omg great news for one handed captain hook lol
    http://storm.cherrycredits.com/game-...interface.html

Quote Originally Posted by smonkeyd View Post
    yeah lol thats us mmo freaks we quit one and looking for another i also bumped into this game like yesterday on onrpg.com all i could find were screenshots from which the game looks like in Dragon Oath style maybe even worse i checked registration and download both work fine game install weights about 500mb i didnt suck it yet tough i need to see more of it before i acutaly waste my time with planting it on my pc...few more days till Loong final release and i ll have what to do
    i actually made a list of every MMO i played and it's pretty long.

i also wanted some more info before i waste my time too haha. that's why i asked for a first look! i might try it if Atlus doesn't fix the pandora saga bug

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Just to let you guys know, i'm from Singapore, and most games from Malaysia/Singapore don't IP block because our country itself is small.

If we put up IP blocks we wouldn't have a large enough playerbase.

i don't think any have ever done so

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Furholden View Post
    Just to let you guys know, i'm from Singapore, and most games from Malaysia/Singapore don't IP block because our country itself is small.

If we put up IP blocks we wouldn't have a large enough playerbase.
    Cabal Sea has IP block i know, but that is due licence of the developer (as all the Cabal's have). MapleSea used to have one, but they removed it due heavy pressure from the playerbase and old-players can still play (with huge ammount of lag :P).

Quote Originally Posted by SinergyX View Post
    Cabal Sea has IP block i know, but that is due licence of the developer (as all the Cabal's have). MapleSea used to have one, but they removed it due heavy pressure from the playerbase and old-players can still play (with huge ammount of lag :P).
    i remember when maplesea removed it a bunch of people moved to that version because they thought it got updates faster. not sure if it does

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast