Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default Allods vs perfect world

Which should i play first.

I like pvp
    I like a large community
    I like grinding

Banned Reputation: 6

What? Like it's even a contest?

If you like decent combat, nice graphics, nice effects and PvP, go play Allods Online.

As for community, idk. A large community, however, Allods Online is still recovering and getting it's old players back and new ones in. While I once read that one of the reasons people liked to play Perfect World International was for the community.

As for grinding, Allods Online has a fair amount of quest grinding. And due to the appealing style of the game, it's a bit more enjoyable.

It's not too often I see someone who likes grind.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Glazed View Post
    What? Like it's even a contest?

If you like decent combat, nice graphics, nice effects and PvP, go play Allods Online.

As for community, idk. A large community, however, Allods Online is still recovering and getting it's old players back and new ones in. While I once read that one of the reasons people liked to play Perfect World International was for the community.

As for grinding, Allods Online has a fair amount of quest grinding. And due to the appealing style of the game, it's a bit more enjoyable.

It's not too often I see someone who likes grind.
    i know that, not many people like to. but if find it more enjoyable to level up by killing many many things then by doing quests. The one thing i wont like about allods is that you have to choose your attack every time

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

He's one srs grinder o_o

Well go with PWI, allods is more of a WoW resemblance, PWI is the Azn grindfest.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

perfect cash is ur game bro