"TACTICAL"-Turn-Based MMO game! - Do a Gameplay First Look on this!

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

"TACTICAL"-Turn-Based MMO game! - Do a Gameplay First Look on this!

Hey Omer!

Want a new MMO genre?
    Apparently and sadly we do not see many Free Turn-Based-Tactical-Role-Playing multiplayer MMO games.
    Well know what? I found one! Took me a long time too, since I was desperate to find something different! I think you should do a gameplay first look on this, Omer! It is very new than the usual dumb Turn-Based-Strategy you do.

This is a Turn-Based-"TACTICAL" MMO (That plays a lot like games, like X-COM, Silent Storm, and Jagged Alliance 2). Very different than "STRATEGY" MMO (Those games that plays a lot like Civilization series)

LINK: http://www.gunrox.com/?ref=berserker

Please do a gameplay first look on this awesome game, Omer! This will inform lots of viewers that there is more than those dumb grinding strategy-Evony like MMOs!
    So far, I think it has a low-medium player base.
    But Omer, I know that your gameplay first looks are so famous, that it informs a lot of people about the game, and the player base slightly increases! THAT IS A GOOD THING! =D

-----

If you want, there is another Tactical-Turn-Based Role Playing MMO game called, The Battle for Wesnoth.

Link: Battle for Wesnoth

This game isn't shooting based. But it plays a lot like games; like Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

-----

You gotta do gameplay first looks on these amazing Tactical-Turn-Based MMOs. There isn't a lot of free Tactical-Turn-Based MMO games out there for some reason. I don't get why it is not so popular. It is like playing chess, times TWO!
    Turn-Based-Strategy MMOs suck balls in my opinion. No strategy involved. It is all about grinding to get a high level to beat your opponent. That is no fun!

I can't stress this enough, Omer. You gotta do gameplay first looks on these games. Try a different genre for at least once!

PS: If anyone wants to add me to their friends list, My account for Gunrox, is
    Matoro

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I'm actually gonna check out GunRox. It looks pretty decent. Civilians with weapons ftw =P

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

You'll find out that Gunrox sucks when you are level 3, and not a P2P player. I had to find out the hard way. Like over 90% of the community are P2P players. Yes, it is possible if you do your tactics right, you can steal the guns of the enemy that you killed. Awesome if you got P2P guns. But when everyone is using noob tubes. It is impossible to get them! I mean really? 90% people pay for this F2P game?
    P2P ruins the experience. At least in AVA, the weapons are kind of balance. In Gunrox, the weapons are not balanced! Especially people who noob tubes! Stupid NOOB TUBERS! Only P2P players can noob toob.

But Battle for Wesnoth is still an ok game. Even though it doesn't have MMO things, like a store (like in Gunrox). It still keeps it from being unfair.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Total Influence

http://ti.ggeek.ru/