Twelve Sky 2 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I used to play Twelve Sky 2. I found it fun, then I got to like, .. 50?
    Then it was just grindy for me :/
    But Iím still here. And in the morning. Iíll be holding you. Close to me.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

I'm so sick of these MMO companies purposely making the grinds in their games terrible. All it does is scare away the players. They should be trying to get more people to play their games, not trying to punish the hardcore people that stick with their games in the long run.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTonyChopper View Post
    I'm so sick of these MMO companies purposely making the grinds in their games terrible. All it does is scare away the players. They should be trying to get more people to play their games, not trying to punish the hardcore people that stick with their games in the long run.
    if you have to grind alot it makes the game feel longer and people will buy things like 2x exp to make things quicker look at maplestory that has done it perfectly (apart from when big bang came out ofc) it all about making money NOHING IS FREE

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

I'm well aware that MMOs are all about making money, and I have contributed to almost every game's cash shop that I have played past level 10, but I am talking about poorly designed games and cash shops that have a forced grind which the developers refuse to acknowledge and poor questing systems, so there is no way around the hardcore grinding.

Also games that strip rudimentary concepts from their games and offer blatant solutions in the cash shops. Like not having town teleports, and only having them available in the cash shop.

Sorry, I'm currently somewhat jaded on the subject because I was just playing a game that played like this, and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12