TerraWorld Online!

Junior Member Reputation: 10

TerraWorld Online!

TerraWorld is an mmorpg that uses the FSO engine made by unfungames.com. with time you will grow and feel apart of the game because every player matters and has their opinions and changes take effect after time to make it better. it's over 7 years old and had 100+ players for about 3 years that played daily. The community has fallen apart and now maybe 10 people will play at a time but changes are still happening. many skills to master and there is a vast amount of weapons/armor/wings/accessories to customize your character to the fullest!

there is a capture the flag game mode which is very fun and the website gets updated quickly on how. pvp on most maps outside of town. player killing also goes on the website and you are ranked.

A Quest system has been added and lots of new features to keep players busy. it's a very social game but there is no party system. please give it a try and at least give it a week. don't judge the game by these screenshots it's

website- TerraWorld Online
    i am in no way affiliated with terragaming.net just a long time player that wants this game to grow and get back to where it was.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

*shameless promotions*

Why do I have the feeling that all these self made games are all tibia-ish? =/

Junior Member Reputation: 10

i can see the similarities but i don't like the tibia style

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    *shameless promotions*

Why do I have the feeling that all these self made games are all tibia-ish? =/
    Probably because it's the easiest to make a world in, and configure the server; just like Xtreme World.

3D MMORPG Engines such as the one behind PlaneShift or the other; are harder because most of the game needs to be scripted immediately upon you wanting to even create a simple thing. Or, they require a 3D Modeler software such as Blender, and no one likes that it seems. Even though the next Blender (if it hasn't released) will be extremely simple to use in comparison to what I have used.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4

The Watchkeeper Reputation: 10

I played the game on PS1 if we are talking about the same game. This brings back memories >_<

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

Loooks awesome Gonna play this on my phone... hopefully one day xD

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MinistryOvWar View Post
    Loooks awesome Gonna play this on my phone... hopefully one day xD
    Mhm, isn't that possible already, android? From what I've heard; Runescape might go mobile too, unless it's already available

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    Mhm, isn't that possible already, android? From what I've heard; Runescape might go mobile too, unless it's already available
    no idea i have a nokia :F