Thread: What are the popular F2PMMO's being played now?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default What are the popular F2PMMO's being played now?

Hey just curious as to what are the mmo's with a decent or high playerbase right now? Thanks

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

MapleStory has the biggest playerbase around I think.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

i know that Forsaken World and Loong are quite popular, probably Allods, LoTRO and DDO as well

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 36

I don't know why you say MMO's when this is in MMORPG section, but whatever.

League Of Legends, Forsaken World, Vindictus, Lord of the Rings Online, Loong, Allods,...
    DDO not that much really, they already have a fixed fanbase & there aren't that many more coming.

Besides, isn't this thread number 'I-don't-know-how-much' asking the same thing?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

DDO is more about the RPG, but when i played, it gets kind of boring running trough the same dungeon over and over again.. thats what was cool about Diablo II - the levels were generated randomly, so you can never learn the path, except for boss levels... daaaamn i LOVED Act 2 and Lut Gholein.. and the Sewers, the Deserts, the Tombs... so amazing .. aaand i hate all the other acts, i was just stimulated to rerun Act 2 on Nightmare and Hell

back on topic

games change with time, i hope developers (and producers too) that they need appealing games, not copycats