Thread: Wonder king or latale

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

I just recommend WonderKing straight up.

To level up in LaTale after 80, you need potions because no one will tolerate you sitting down to recover MP; The potions are so expensive for a stack, and you burn through them so quickly, that there's only 3 ways to go about it to acquire them.

- Mine naturally, which you're looking at a good 3 hours just to buy a stack of potions that will burn up in 10~20 minutes
    - Mine with the Mine Pet, it'll be about half the speed; So an hour and a half to play for 10~20 minutes
    - Buy cash items and sell them.

The latter is obviously the best option, but, even so the game does become cash oriented above 80 anyway. You pretty much will need a pet, you'll want additional stats on top of it; And with the new Super Stat puzzles, you'll want them too.
    Basically, when you're about level 140, a cash player is twice as strong as a regular player.

LaTale is Cash Shop oriented, WonderKing is not.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

Yeah, WonderKing EU has one of the best and least overpowered cash shops I've ever seen.

You are still kinda forced to pay because storage is really limited otherwise, though. Luckily storage extensions are permanent.