Thread: Rift:Planes of Telara Private Server

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Rift:Planes of Telara Private Server

So i was just checking a forum when i saw a user from my country post this
    something interesting on the internet :O ? Do you guys think that this is an actual rift private server?I mean the online users are constantly changing and i think the Rankings are actual?Im trying to download the 10 parts of the game but its taking so much time as i can only download one part at a time and it makes me some shit problems...So if anyone had tryed this or knows more about it please share.

Private server links or names aren't allowed on the forums.

-Esivo

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

If I were you, I'd wait about a year for Rift's private servers to get populated then decide, partly because Rift is a new game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Ye ofc,but the thing is that im not even that much of a fan of the game..I saw reviews and gameplay before and this thing just popped up so i was just interested to know if there is anybody who knows something..I would have tryed it myself but the damn site won`t let me download all the parts today...So i guess i`ll check it tomorrow.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

im kind of confused.. now TERA was the Korean game and RIFT was the American game.. or were they both Asian? and i think RIFT was the better one, but i doubt it will go f2p, i tink people are liking it.. or its like AION - so much fuss around it and then its forgotten, but still not f2p