Thread: game that is updated a lot

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 18

Default game that is updated a lot

o well a lot of the games i have played lately, it seems that the devs are sleeping all day..are there any games were the developers actually update a lot and add new content.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

Silkroad is updated pretty often. Flyff gets new Cash Shop items every weeks. (xP)

yeah i did play silkroad, and they do have an awsome developing team, but after messing up 4 charecters and still not making it to 20 i got tired of the game..and i tried to play flyff but i could not stand the look..the gameplay was kind of fun thow

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Most P2P games are often updated.

P2P...lol...my parents will never let me use there credit card...never... but when i go to college ill think about it.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Most F2P too. The one that reached commercial. They release new items every week and prolly updates a lot too.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

"It seems that the Devs are sleeping all day".. gosh.. no wonder devs and GMs usually lose their motive for their work, when their players never support or understand them... I feel really sorry for them. Some ppl think maintaining a game is just "Ok lets press "Add new mob" - button and we get a new update, then they think that devs just leave the game there while they are drinking coffee. ppl just assume players are nerds like them, who know all about computers and games and work there 24/7 plus they need to listen to million of whining everyday.. I wouldnt want to be a GM nor a Dev of any game.. jeesh...
    (Well to add something to topic: Kal Online has pretty alot of updates, and yeah Flyff and Silkroad too for the F2P games.)