Hey Guys!!! HERS MY 2ND INTRO!!!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 20

Default Hey Guys!!! HERS MY 2ND INTRO!!!

for all those that dont know me (new people within the past year or 2) I am Maddog AKA Mason if u want to call me by my real name. I Still remember being a forum moderator for *********** and switching over with ReMo, Altay, Shadow and a few others due to ****** doing so terrible D: Remember when i heard Remo and Omer were going to make a new site and asked us to switch over i was really excited to see how far this would go look at it now, I've been busy with a lot and havent really had time to go on the forums but I visit this site almost daily still, and i still play almost every free mmo that comes out in hopes for good ones and this has always been teh site i go to since we started. I dont blame whoever demoted me to acolyte from super moderator due to me being gone for a year xD and even then i wasnt on much, id still get emails of people reporting spam etc and id sometimes bam them and delete the posts but thats the only forum activitys id do. I still get a few xfire requests and id love to get more from you guys because this site is known to me for having some of the coolest people in it :P my info

Xfire: Maddog2575
    Steam (rarely on but yeah): Maddog2577
    Email:mfwoodson@gmail.com

and if you guys are interested in playing anything i play LOADS of Starcraft 2, League of Legends, going to renew my subscription to rift, and im looking to by HoN, and im always willing to play something new, if u guys want to play anything and i mean ANYTHING send me a message on xfire, steam, or my email whatever form of communication you prefer to use :P

Looking foward to try to squeeze my way back into this awesome rapidly growing community :P missed you all that i used to talk to xD
    umm....uhhhhhhh.........Ballin'???:o

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 14

Welcome to MMOHut.. again
    If games are no-lifers, then are non-gamers yes-lifers?

thanks bro

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

also added ya to xfireZ

I appear as Ministry Ov War in the mmohut xfire group and

WNxDeathDelirium in friends

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

2???? *runs off to type another intro for self*

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

hay dare ageinz.

You got demoted some time ago like, around November or something last year. Your activity wasn't up for over a good 6 months, since I remember checking your profile out.
    I mentioned it to Remo and that's when he demoted you, and that guy with the Lion avatar.
    Now days Remo isn't around too much, or at least, he's not posting much or has his status as invisible. He's hired (literally, hired) Spunkify to do Admin works now. But Remo says he's still up and about, just working on the site, and has left Spunkify to deal with the forum.

Besides that nothing much that you probably havn't noticed.

Haha im not bummed bout being demoted :P i completely understand i was gone for so long haha :P just said im coming back and im trying to introduce myself to all the peeps i dont know :P

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

If only Shadow came back too..

yeah haha idk what he's up to, he moved to a different school and everything last time i talked to him was christmas break D: