Thread: need a mmo to play

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default need a mmo to play

Looking for a Game like battle of the immortal Fast exp good player base and Good equipment. Don't mater if you have to buy from cash Shop items I spend money on games. It's been hard for me to find a game that starts you off with Epic gear and makes it easy for you to level as I'm a casual gamer and Don't really like to grind too high level.

I don't like fiesta our iris.

I played Runes of magic got a level 59 mage/49 rogue Don't like it. Spent 1000s on it and cant even run one dungeon yet.

I played Jade D and there games= no fun
    I was thinking Last chaos Twelve Sky 2 our 4storys if you got more ideas let me no i know

o I played forsaken world phase 1-2 never like it but I might give it another try idk

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

I suggest you to try Allods Online. It's much better than those games that you consider playing and has most of the things you look for except that the exp isn't really as fast (but it's less grind than RoM). Allods is more open world exploration than dungeons, though.

If you want more something in the direction instanced dungeon runs, I'd suggest Dungeons and Dragons Online. There you need to pay per instance (you only pay once for an instance and then can visit it forever).

You could also try Lord of the Rings Online.

Also since money isn't a problem for you, why not World of Warcraft? That has everything you look for and is really fast exp.

I tryed Lotr online Never liked it due to poor inter face because when I moved our changed the map around it went off the map and I could not get it back so I uninstall the game lol

Is Allods online pretty fun with a lot of people and high level cap?

o World of warcraft I played 85 lock fully epic played for 5 years Got tired of the people ^.- and game just got boring after you completed every thing

Maximum level of Allods Online is 47, but that doesn't mean it has little content. In Allods you level very slow, but there is no grind. Every level you get 20+ quests to do, so there's no actual grind until endgame.

And yes Allods Online is pretty much the best F2P MMORPG with western 3D graphics if you ask me. It's pretty much a WoW clone just like Runes of Magic, just without the annoying dual class system. I found it really fun to play. Some people have problems with the slow paced battle system, though.
    You should give it a try at least, because you might miss out on something you like otherwise. :-)

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

if you were gonna try 12Sky and Last Chaos i would suggest you skip them(you can always look how bad they are on youtube) and check out Martial Empires instead

4Story is bad too.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Forsaken World sounds like what you are looking for.