MapleStory VS Wonderking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation: 10

Default MapleStory VS Wonderking

So which one do you think is the best?

42 Reputation: 11

Maplestory, just because of its immense amount of content and how much more players play it than Wonderking, WK does have PvP over it though, but its extremely inbalanced
    ^^PC Bad? Can't Find A Game For It? Click the Link Above ^^

Join our EPIC GROUP!!!

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

I preferred WonderKing more. It had more funner gameplay and less skill spam to me.
    You still spammed skills, like 1 to 6 or so, but at least you made a combo out of it; In MapleStory all I ever had to use was one skill. Not including buffs and mega AoE's.

The general ability to double jump and dash was great in WonderKing for me, there was a lot of quests right up and there was always a spot to train.
    But, with that, it means there's less people in general... But, I preferred a lower population as opposed to MapleStory's mass count where everyone is accusing each other of stealing their training spot every 20 seconds.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Karuvatto View Post
    I preferred WonderKing more. It had more funner gameplay and less skill spam to me.
    You still spammed skills, like 1 to 6 or so, but at least you made a combo out of it; In MapleStory all I ever had to use was one skill. Not including buffs and mega AoE's.

The general ability to double jump and dash was great in WonderKing for me, there was a lot of quests right up and there was always a spot to train.
    But, with that, it means there's less people in general... But, I preferred a lower population as opposed to MapleStory's mass count where everyone is accusing each other of stealing their training spot every 20 seconds.
    This, basically, are my thoughts exactly.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

I personally liked WonderKing more. It felt faster paced with double jumping and dashing etc.

EDIT: MapleStory has no PvP. If you are a PvP lover like me you will definitely like WonderKing more.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 142

I liked WonderKing more, but it's a difficult decision.

MapleStory - Huge world, a lot things to explore, quite polished already. Occasional instances.

WonderKing - Better gameplay (smooth and faster), but a lot less content, so it ends up with grinding the same maps over and over again later on. Has a lot of interesting instances, though.

I'd say for level 1 to 50 WonderKing is clearly better. For a long-term MMORPG MapleStory would be the better choice.

42 Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    I liked WonderKing more, but it's a difficult decision.

MapleStory - Huge world, a lot things to explore, quite polished already. Occasional instances.

WonderKing - Better gameplay (smooth and faster), but a lot less content, so it ends up with grinding the same maps over and over again later on. Has a lot of interesting instances, though.

I'd say for level 1 to 50 WonderKing is clearly better. For a long-term MMORPG MapleStory would be the better choice.
    I definetly have to agree with that last sentence, once i hit 50, the game went downhill very quickly
    ^^PC Bad? Can't Find A Game For It? Click the Link Above ^^

Join our EPIC GROUP!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 12

They should unite and create Maple King. Games enviroments should be based off Canada.
    Bad decisions make cool stories.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

when were talking about gameplay I go for wonderking

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Well, Maplestory will be best. A lot of classes and features! Wonderking... well, they work hard to be like Maplestory ,but can't. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast