Maplestory :O

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Maplestory :O

since maplestory is getting pvp next month, i guess its finally going to become a fully fledged mmorpg which is awsome :O

/discuss.

42 Reputation: 11

damn really? So there goes Wonderkings huge stranglehold over maple, WK still does have the cool skill animations and the graphics, but I can see some WK players going back to Maple
    ^^PC Bad? Can't Find A Game For It? Click the Link Above ^^

Join our EPIC GROUP!!!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Hahaha! Even though I dislike Maplestory, but they are constantly updating like mad... Maybe I should go back... Nah. LOL

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

MapleStory's "PvP" is kinda iffy. It's just a PQ that seems to be dependent on the number of hits you land on someone rather than damage. Fast attacking classes and classes with loads of invincibility frames will innately gain crazy advantages over the other classes with this :x
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

42 Reputation: 11

oh I thought it was actual PvP, then nevermind, WK stills wins in that department
    ^^PC Bad? Can't Find A Game For It? Click the Link Above ^^

Join our EPIC GROUP!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AznTechie View Post
    MapleStory's "PvP" is kinda iffy. It's just a PQ that seems to be dependent on the number of hits you land on someone rather than damage. Fast attacking classes and classes with loads of invincibility frames will innately gain crazy advantages over the other classes with this :x
    nononono, completely different from the pq stuff, its actual pvp, like in wonderking :P, go check some vids from youtube about the chaos expansion in kmaple.

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Flaer View Post
    nononono, completely different from the pq stuff, its actual pvp, like in wonderking :P, go check some vids from youtube about the chaos expansion in kmaple.
    Hmm... nope. Still very hit dependent rather than just straight-up damage, when compared to Wonderking's very damage dependent pvp :x
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss