Heroes of Newerth $10 Account Sale - Enter The Moba Scene

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Heroes of Newerth $10 Account Sale - Enter The Moba Scene

Hello fellow gamers.

If your looking this this forum no doubt are you seeking a new, refreshing gaming experience. Try a well balanced game developed by S2 Games. Heroes of Newerth is going for a ridiculous $10 per account sale this weekend! Compared to a standard $30 per account.

The game itself receives unmatched quality updates for a Buy 2 Play product. With a new hero being implemented every two weeks on a friday, balance changes and more. It supports in-game voice chat. And continual efforts have gone into helping new players adjust to the steep learning curve - which is very rewarding and satisfying - this can be proven by their new deal with IGN provide developer videos on learning how to play. Also there are sub forums designed to help new players and some people will even tutor you - if asked nicely.

Visit this link : GEE.HOME

To create an account and only be charged $10 ! Thats 66% off!!

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 12

Shameless Promotion...

Junior Member Reputation: 10

I'm just trying to get the community to expand, and the fact that I knew people who would only buy HoN when the sale was and regretted buying it a few days after or so when they missed it.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 11

this is good promotion thanks, I am kind of finished with league of legends and have been looking at this game and now its on for sale! hurrey thanks all thanks to you otherwise I wouldn't of purchased