OMG this game is pissing me off!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default OMG this game is pissing me off!!!

First off, I played this game a LONG time a ago, and decided to try it out again. My username and password didn't work, so I tried the account recovery. I tried everything imaginable, but I still got that annoying "No Match" pop-up. I tried to go to customer service, but I needed an account to reach them. I tried making a new one, but I kept getting a message in SUCH bad english saying, "with no space in english and numbers are together" eventhough I fixed everything. Which brings me to my next point... this game has been around for a while, so WHY THE HELL ARE THE TRANSLATIONS SO CRAPPY??! You'd think by now they would have noticed that most of us can't even understand what they are trying to say to us. It's like a "All your base are belong to us" type of thing.
    Last edited by Slash8915; 09-04-2006 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash8915 View Post
    "with no space in english and numbers are together"
    Use internet explorer as ur browser,I had same problem with Mozilla when trying to register or copy/paste user and pass.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AeX View Post
    Use internet explorer as ur browser,I had same problem with Mozilla when trying to register or copy/paste user and pass.
    I agreed .

I DO use IE.

Banned Reputation: 10

WELL THEN YOU just SUCK. lol, are you putting spaces or special letters, like or anything like that? most games only let you use letters a-z and numbers 0-9...and make sure you have enough letters..but not to much.

Banned Reputation: 10

I don't get the idea of why people pay to powerlevel. These people should not be called gamers. I just saw this oloot site and they offer that service. Weird!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gong2adik View Post
    I don't get the idea of why people pay to powerlevel. These people should not be called gamers. I just saw this oloot site and they offer that service. Weird!
    omg shut up your advertising that site..... and saying it everywhere...

LOLed^^^
    [Your GAY, live with it GOSH!]

As am I haveing the same problem with getting an account I have tryed IE and firefox, with IE I can enter all of my info were firefox I cant get my b-day in still thinking how I could get an account up and going .
    If anyone of you have something more I could try you help will be very much appreciated