Aion ftw!!!!!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Aion ftw!!!!!!!

To me the best mmorpg right now maybe till tera comes out is AION ya everyone writes bad reviews on aion but most of them are comparing it to when it was first released if NCSOFT had released aion in the state that it currently is in i think that it would have kept x5 more of the subs that it has now although its community has started to grow again and growing fast. If you go to the noob towns u can see at least 6+ new players which is actaully a good number in my opnion, in the main towns its full of people high and low level's and the best is theres actually almost close to none botters left in the game and theres loads of guilds and high level peeps out there to help newbies in quest and in basically any questions they might have. Also NCSOFT has reduced the griding by 85% or even more its easier to level up just an example before it took around a 1 month or even more if u were a casual player to get to level 20. Well now it takes less than 10 days to get to level 20 and if ur a hardcore player maybe less than 5 days lol like me also the game is getting better updates and more content just wait till 3.0 or 2.7 come out its going to be better than what it is now. But so far i think aion is the best MMORPG to play right now since the combat is fast paced so u dnt get boered PVP is epic and farming ur armor is actually easy now not hard like before where u grinded dungeons for hours and hours for small drops now its actually x10 easier to get PVP gear and x20 easier to get PVE gear so go buy the game or try the 10 day trail..
    (P.S. in amazon there having a sale for the aion steel edition game with 30 days ingame time for only 8 bucks 12 bucks with shipping) so hope to see some of u guys ingame soon

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

know a good aion pserver?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 35

Wall of text omg, learn to use paragraphs lol. Firs this should be in shameless promotion and second, people tried Aion and quit not because they read some review, game just simply isn't worth the money as there are much better p2p games.

ok name those epic p2p mmo and if ur thinking of Rift come on that game isnt even worth mentioning and as i said aion is the best game right now well at least until gw2 or swtor come out but till then i dnt find any other mmo that can really compare...dnt try pservers mate there fails most of them just try the officail server try the 10 day trail and see if u like it

also try the server Siel its population is actually really good size and nice and alot of mid and low levels so its not hard to get a group and just go and quest or do low level dungeons

A Shrubbery Reputation: 35

Hm lets see. Rift, WoW, Darkfall, EVE all better then Aion, even some f2p games are better then Aion. You say Rift sucks and yet it is doing better then Aion, Aion is a pretty high quality game, but it's not p2p standard.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

Age of Connan is better than Aion..

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 11

I suppose Aion is fun if you're always in a group. Preferably with at least one higher-leveled player.
    Tried it, didn't like it.

sorry aion isn't very good game