Found a game with good mechanics, thought I'd share

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Found a game with good mechanics, thought I'd share

I started playing ReignOfBlood recently and found it to be an engaging game.
    It's a text based game. You play as a vampire and fight other vampires. It may look similar to some vampire VS werewolf games out there, but I've played a lot of them, and I think this one is better for a couple reasons. In most of the text based pvp mmo I played, the only thing you can or should do is attack other players. Even though they sometimes provide auction system, pet system, etc, but I found them to be not engaging after a while. ReignOfBlood has pretty much all the systems I found on other games plus the addition of Quest system(You complete in-game quest by talking to NPCs/doing things/killing stuff, and you get QP which can be used to increase your stats), achievement System(for example: Have a total of 600 wins, or some weird ones like throw a tomato at someone. You also get QP for Achievements). There are always more things to do than killing other players in ReignOfBlood. There is a place called SpringVally where you can go and hunt for human to gain exp; sometimes you capture them and bring them to your farm house to feed on them some more. A place called GreenWood also allows you to explore and obtain money which can be used to purchase equipment. There are also other places like that such as the underground and graveyard in which you use turns to explore and may find some surprise.

Well, enough talking for me
    I'm enjoying the game and would like to support it. If you are interested in trying it out, feel free to add me to friend in-game (not to mention there's also marriage, family, and guild system).

Here's the link, it will direct you to the game, and you can add me after registration.
    Reign Of Blood - A vampire based online game

My bad, forgot to post my in-game name: AlucardHS (535876)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 13

You gonna get banned lol, you made like 30 posts spamming this game lol.

Retired Staff Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dmytro View Post
    You gonna get banned lol, you made like 30 posts spamming this game lol.
    Already on it.
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

I only made two threads on two different sections: general and browser game, in which both my threads would fit inside the category. And I replied to some of other users' thread.

I'm not an advertiser if that's what you are concerned. I'm a player, and I am trying to get more people to enjoy the game with me for I enjoy it myself, nothing more, nothing less.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crazyno1 View Post
    I only made two threads on two different sections: general and browser game, in which both my threads would fit inside the category. And I replied to some of other users' thread.

I'm not an advertiser if that's what you are concerned. I'm a player, and I am trying to get more people to enjoy the game with me for I enjoy it myself, nothing more, nothing less.
    If there is more then one post of the same context, then it's considered as spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    If there is more then one post of the same context, then it's considered as spam.
    My bad, I will modify the content next time.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Text based games ended before I was born.

A text based game is suitable for a programmer like me when I have to sit in front of the computer all day doing work. Browser game like this does not require too much attention to play, but it gets me out of bore just fine

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by crazyno1 View Post
    A text based game is suitable for a programmer like me when I have to sit in front of the computer all day doing work. Browser game like this does not require too much attention to play, but it gets me out of bore just fine
    Why do you have to be a programmer to enjoy reading mindless text? (heh heh heh)