long site loads?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 11

Default long site loads?

is it me or is mmohut startin to get slow at loading the pages, when i go on to a sub forum or something it wont load untill i close that tab and open it again

i appreciate you remo and spunkify with this site, but it is quite annoying, i'm only letting you know, it might just be me

to eliterate, i mean, say im on the main forum page when i click to "general" or anything, it wont load. ill have to refresh/ go back and click again if you get me

sometimes even when i was posting this new thread it didnt work/load. i had to copy this text then paste it on the refreshed page of this

sorry if you dont understand

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Ye, I have the same problem from time to time and my connection should be at decent speed now. The problem occured a while ago too. I'll send a message to Spunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    Ye, I have the same problem from time to time and my connection should be at decent speed now. The problem occured a while ago too. I'll send a message to Spunk.
    ok, it happens when i'm on full speed btw

Spunkify

So your saying just when you go from one forum page to another right? Not any game page or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
    So your saying just when you go from one forum page to another right? Not any game page or anything?
    it was the whole website, it doesn't seam to be accruing right now though

yes, i have to close the tab and open a new one for it to load on any part under mmohut.com

A Shrubbery Reputation: 13

Idk it's working for me perfectly, maybe it's your isp or something? Cause if it was the server it would crap out for everyone not just few people.