Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2870

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by MrZappa View Post
    wow i feel betrayed you were gonna stop
    Working on it Zap its a hard addiction to work on right now.

Got a lot going on with my mind as well so i can't focus.
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Retired Staff Reputation: 733

Quote Originally Posted by thankyou View Post
    Working on it Zap its a hard addiction to work on right now.

Got a lot going on with my mind as well so i can't focus.
    Energy drinks won't help with focusing or your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Energy drinks won't help with focusing or your mind.
    I know that Bunnz. As i said its an addiction i am having a hard time with. I aslo know the health risk and meh to that my health is deteriorating but im not sure if its all from energy drink or what. I am sure ill get off them one day.

Small edit. Meant to put cant focus on quitting as good*
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 66

Quote Originally Posted by thankyou View Post
    I know that Bunnz. As i said its an addiction i am having a hard time with. I aslo know the health risk and meh to that my health is deteriorating but im not sure if its all from energy drink or what. I am sure ill get off them one day.

Small edit. Meant to put cant focus on quitting as good*

I dont get how people can drink energy drinks. they taste gross to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverknight View Post
    I dont get how people can drink energy drinks. they taste gross to me
    The ones i drink have a good taste. But gets old really quick. But so dose soda
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

Randall Cunningham, welcome to the collection!

Banned Reputation: 278

sports are ruining usa

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Nat Sherman Hunter (6" cigar). Supposed to be very mild, so not sure how much I will like it. But it was a "staff pick" so figured I would give it a try.

Russ' Monthly Blend - Candy Cane Cocoa. Probably won't be my favorite in the world, but I will probably like it based on what people in the reviews are saying. Minty/peppermint/Menthol flavor with a good helping of chocolate. Supposed to smell similar to baked chocolate chip cookies, too. Though I thoroughly doubt it will.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post

Nat Sherman Hunter (6" cigar). Supposed to be very mild, so not sure how much I will like it. But it was a "staff pick" so figured I would give it a try.

Russ' Monthly Blend - Candy Cane Cocoa. Probably won't be my favorite in the world, but I will probably like it based on what people in the reviews are saying. Minty/peppermint/Menthol flavor with a good helping of chocolate. Supposed to smell similar to baked chocolate chip cookies, too. Though I thoroughly doubt it will.
    Did not know you was still smoking on your pipe. Pm me some other flavours you tried i like reading about them.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Banned Reputation: 278

Got neptunia re;Birth 3 today.
    USPS sucks so much, box it came in had a huge dent in it, the limited edition box has a dent in it, and the packaging to hold the goods in place was damaged.
    And Best part is they don't even care, called up my local usps office and asked them and they just said that I'll have to talk to the seller and that they can't replace it.

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Quote Originally Posted by LastDemon View Post
    Got neptunia re;Birth 3 today.
    USPS sucks so much, box it came in had a huge dent in it, the limited edition box has a dent in it, and the packaging to hold the goods in place was damaged.
    And Best part is they don't even care, called up my local usps office and asked them and they just said that I'll have to talk to the seller and that they can't replace it.
    They seller may have an insurance plan with USPS. You have the option to insure your package when it's delivered, so you might be able to get the seller to redeem the insurance since the package was damaged and send you another. Or something magical like that. When I used to do the game trading stuff a few years back, they'd always ask me if I wanted to insure my package based on how much the item was worth whenever I wanted to send something.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480

No �� shot. Put them on as soon as they came in the mail. Most comfortable jordan branded shoes I own, will be buying more. Though this was yesterday.

Oh and this tilapia curry I'm eating.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 07-02-2015 at 06:09 PM.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Wanted raph, whole set was $20 dollars more than just raph. bought whole set.

TreyTrey that curry looks good as hell.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Going to a wedding and had to buy something a little more tasteful to wear for a watch. It's a downgrade for me but I absolutely love the green...

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Slowly starting to order parts for a new PC, can save some money by buying one by one on sales as I don't plan to build the full PC for another 2 weeks.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post

Slowly starting to order parts for a new PC, can save some money by buying one by one on sales as I don't plan to build the full PC for another 2 weeks.
    Actually it's expected that ram will be at it's cheapest in a few weeks. Atm you can get 8gb corsair vengeance for 57euro's. It's smarter to start with the HDD, cause 1tb of WD blue is 69euro's and seagate barracude is around the 62 atm, and they're only rising in price. SSD's are pretty solid. Nice branded like intel 730's or the samsung 850's are pretty damn cheap atm.

Oh really? Why is it expected to be cheap? This was the cheapest I've seen it in a while in Canada, $120 + tax ($136) for 16GB. And I already got HDs ready, going to get an SSD soon. The EVO 250 is at a good price now but I always see it this low. Hoping to find a good deal on PSUs soon while I wait for the 980 Ti to get back in stock. Decided to just go with the 980 Ti over the Fury X since they cost the same and the 980 Ti runs a little better at 1080p.

I'm hoping to get a good deal on motherboard + CPU though, the prices for the i5-4690K and Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO are pretty high.
    Last edited by Abubakr; 07-04-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Oh really? Why is it expected to be cheap? This was the cheapest I've seen it in a while in Canada, $120 + tax ($136) for 16GB. And I already got HDs ready, going to get an SSD soon. The EVO 250 is at a good price now but I always see it this low. Hoping to find a good deal on PSUs soon while I wait for the 980 Ti to get back in stock. Decided to just go with the 980 Ti over the Fury X since they cost the same and the 980 Ti runs a little better at 1080p.

I'm hoping to get a good deal on motherboard + CPU though, the prices for the i5-4690K and Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO are pretty high.
    I don't decide on the prices manufactures go with each week. It's just something I've noticed over the last few months (I work part time in a computer store). Ram starts over 80 euro's, and it slowly got under the 60. While HDD's started around the 40-50 for 1tb and 60-70 for 2tb, it's now nearly doubled in price.

The samsung 850 evo 250gb started around 140 and it's now at a solid 109,95.

And if you're going with a i5 + 980 combo, it's better to spend a little less and just go with a i7 with a normal 980 or simply a 390x or 970.

Needed a car for the summer

Banned Reputation: 302

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Needed a car for the summer

You bought a rly cute boy.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/jFNB6h

Ordered these parts today, should be ready by tomorrow but I might not pick it up until I find some free time. I'll post more picks once I set it all up, might have to wait until next week, have a lot of work to do.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 66

Ordered some shirts to survive the summer. I also ordered some simple sunglasses, cause I need to wait a month before I get prescription sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Hamster View Post
    Ordered some shirts to survive the summer. I also ordered some simple sunglasses, cause I need to wait a month before I get prescription sunglasses.

I hate summer cause it's too hot to dress flashy. I always find myself in some cargos or khakis and just a plain colored v neck or T shirt