Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2870

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #2501
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121
    thankyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the fields of grey.
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZappa View Post
    wow i feel betrayed you were gonna stop
    Working on it Zap its a hard addiction to work on right now.

    Got a lot going on with my mind as well so i can't focus.
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

  2. #2502
    Retired Staff Reputation: 733
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,764
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thankyou View Post
    Working on it Zap its a hard addiction to work on right now.

    Got a lot going on with my mind as well so i can't focus.
    Energy drinks won't help with focusing or your mind.

  3. #2503
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121
    thankyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the fields of grey.
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Energy drinks won't help with focusing or your mind.
    I know that Bunnz. As i said its an addiction i am having a hard time with. I aslo know the health risk and meh to that my health is deteriorating but im not sure if its all from energy drink or what. I am sure ill get off them one day.

    Small edit. Meant to put cant focus on quitting as good*
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

  4. #2504
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 66
    Sliverknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thankyou View Post
    I know that Bunnz. As i said its an addiction i am having a hard time with. I aslo know the health risk and meh to that my health is deteriorating but im not sure if its all from energy drink or what. I am sure ill get off them one day.

    Small edit. Meant to put cant focus on quitting as good*

    I dont get how people can drink energy drinks. they taste gross to me

  5. #2505
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121
    thankyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the fields of grey.
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliverknight View Post
    I dont get how people can drink energy drinks. they taste gross to me
    The ones i drink have a good taste. But gets old really quick. But so dose soda
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

  6. #2506
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16
    LeDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis - St. Paul
    Posts
    644
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Randall Cunningham, welcome to the collection!


  7. #2507
    Banned Reputation: 278

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,198
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sports are ruining usa

  8. #2508
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



    Nat Sherman Hunter (6" cigar). Supposed to be very mild, so not sure how much I will like it. But it was a "staff pick" so figured I would give it a try.




    Russ' Monthly Blend - Candy Cane Cocoa. Probably won't be my favorite in the world, but I will probably like it based on what people in the reviews are saying. Minty/peppermint/Menthol flavor with a good helping of chocolate. Supposed to smell similar to baked chocolate chip cookies, too. Though I thoroughly doubt it will.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  9. #2509
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121
    thankyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the fields of grey.
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post


    Nat Sherman Hunter (6" cigar). Supposed to be very mild, so not sure how much I will like it. But it was a "staff pick" so figured I would give it a try.




    Russ' Monthly Blend - Candy Cane Cocoa. Probably won't be my favorite in the world, but I will probably like it based on what people in the reviews are saying. Minty/peppermint/Menthol flavor with a good helping of chocolate. Supposed to smell similar to baked chocolate chip cookies, too. Though I thoroughly doubt it will.
    Did not know you was still smoking on your pipe. Pm me some other flavours you tried i like reading about them.
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

  10. #2510
    Banned Reputation: 278

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,198
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Got neptunia re;Birth 3 today.
    USPS sucks so much, box it came in had a huge dent in it, the limited edition box has a dent in it, and the packaging to hold the goods in place was damaged.
    And Best part is they don't even care, called up my local usps office and asked them and they just said that I'll have to talk to the seller and that they can't replace it.

  11. #2511
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDemon View Post
    Got neptunia re;Birth 3 today.
    USPS sucks so much, box it came in had a huge dent in it, the limited edition box has a dent in it, and the packaging to hold the goods in place was damaged.
    And Best part is they don't even care, called up my local usps office and asked them and they just said that I'll have to talk to the seller and that they can't replace it.
    They seller may have an insurance plan with USPS. You have the option to insure your package when it's delivered, so you might be able to get the seller to redeem the insurance since the package was damaged and send you another. Or something magical like that. When I used to do the game trading stuff a few years back, they'd always ask me if I wanted to insure my package based on how much the item was worth whenever I wanted to send something.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  12. #2512
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,897
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    No �� shot. Put them on as soon as they came in the mail. Most comfortable jordan branded shoes I own, will be buying more. Though this was yesterday.




    Oh and this tilapia curry I'm eating.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 07-02-2015 at 06:09 PM.

  13. #2513
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,912
    Rep Power
    46

    Default



    Wanted raph, whole set was $20 dollars more than just raph. bought whole set.

  14. #2514
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121
    thankyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the fields of grey.
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    TreyTrey that curry looks good as hell.
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

  15. #2515
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,912
    Rep Power
    46

    Default



    Going to a wedding and had to buy something a little more tasteful to wear for a watch. It's a downgrade for me but I absolutely love the green...

  16. #2516
    Game Journalist Reputation: 95
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,588
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



    Slowly starting to order parts for a new PC, can save some money by buying one by one on sales as I don't plan to build the full PC for another 2 weeks.

  17. #2517
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,776
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post


    Slowly starting to order parts for a new PC, can save some money by buying one by one on sales as I don't plan to build the full PC for another 2 weeks.
    Actually it's expected that ram will be at it's cheapest in a few weeks. Atm you can get 8gb corsair vengeance for 57euro's. It's smarter to start with the HDD, cause 1tb of WD blue is 69euro's and seagate barracude is around the 62 atm, and they're only rising in price. SSD's are pretty solid. Nice branded like intel 730's or the samsung 850's are pretty damn cheap atm.

  18. #2518
    Game Journalist Reputation: 95
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,588
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Oh really? Why is it expected to be cheap? This was the cheapest I've seen it in a while in Canada, $120 + tax ($136) for 16GB. And I already got HDs ready, going to get an SSD soon. The EVO 250 is at a good price now but I always see it this low. Hoping to find a good deal on PSUs soon while I wait for the 980 Ti to get back in stock. Decided to just go with the 980 Ti over the Fury X since they cost the same and the 980 Ti runs a little better at 1080p.

    I'm hoping to get a good deal on motherboard + CPU though, the prices for the i5-4690K and Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO are pretty high.
    Last edited by Abubakr; 07-04-2015 at 11:13 PM.

  19. #2519
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,776
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Oh really? Why is it expected to be cheap? This was the cheapest I've seen it in a while in Canada, $120 + tax ($136) for 16GB. And I already got HDs ready, going to get an SSD soon. The EVO 250 is at a good price now but I always see it this low. Hoping to find a good deal on PSUs soon while I wait for the 980 Ti to get back in stock. Decided to just go with the 980 Ti over the Fury X since they cost the same and the 980 Ti runs a little better at 1080p.

    I'm hoping to get a good deal on motherboard + CPU though, the prices for the i5-4690K and Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO are pretty high.
    I don't decide on the prices manufactures go with each week. It's just something I've noticed over the last few months (I work part time in a computer store). Ram starts over 80 euro's, and it slowly got under the 60. While HDD's started around the 40-50 for 1tb and 60-70 for 2tb, it's now nearly doubled in price.

    The samsung 850 evo 250gb started around 140 and it's now at a solid 109,95.

    And if you're going with a i5 + 980 combo, it's better to spend a little less and just go with a i7 with a normal 980 or simply a 390x or 970.

  20. #2520
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,897
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Needed a car for the summer


  21. #2521
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Needed a car for the summer

    You bought a rly cute boy.

  22. #2522
    Game Journalist Reputation: 95
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,588
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/jFNB6h

    Ordered these parts today, should be ready by tomorrow but I might not pick it up until I find some free time. I'll post more picks once I set it all up, might have to wait until next week, have a lot of work to do.

  23. #2523
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 66
    Sliverknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    4

  24. #2524
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,776
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Ordered some shirts to survive the summer. I also ordered some simple sunglasses, cause I need to wait a month before I get prescription sunglasses.




  25. #2525
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,897
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Hamster View Post
    Ordered some shirts to survive the summer. I also ordered some simple sunglasses, cause I need to wait a month before I get prescription sunglasses.



    I hate summer cause it's too hot to dress flashy. I always find myself in some cargos or khakis and just a plain colored v neck or T shirt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •