Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Already own the ps3 version, but didn't really enjoy it, so I have the vita version now. Bought all the Arc the Lad classics to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Its a roguelike, how fast do you want it lol? I dunno man, I could kind of see you saying that about legasista and cladun but GFP seems better to me from what I'm reading and seeing about it. Then again you have played it so I guess I gotta see.
    Fast enough that it won't get me bored

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

Got it early yup yup.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Tales of the abyss, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Pokemon X along with a normal matte blue/black 3DS XL, which was 169.99 at Best Buy.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 84

picked it up at gamestop today such a tease considering its still another 10 days until I can play it.... Also payed for my ps4, battlefield 4, and Fifa 14 in full and plan on reserving nba 2k14 soon aswell

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Also grabbed the Alien Anthology off of Amazon while it was cheap this past weekend.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Got myself a new watch to replace the one I lost at a the OOR gig last week:

Also, picked up No No Kuni to play (Yes, I got my PS3 back) - Wanted to play a load of JRPG's that I somehow missed last time I had a PS3, and wanted to play KH 1.5 (And 2.5 when it's released)

Quote Originally Posted by Runahs View Post

picked it up at gamestop today such a tease considering its still another 10 days until I can play it.... Also payed for my ps4, battlefield 4, and Fifa 14 in full and plan on reserving nba 2k14 soon aswell
    Target and Amazon are running a promotion that lets you buy two release day titles and get one free.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Fast enough that it won't get me bored
    I just got the game and it runs just as smooth if not faster than ZHP. It also has a crapload of improvements over it gameplay wise from the Shadowgram/Divinigram, equipment functions, controller shortcuts, being able to bring in a partner, how you get the facilities, GUI improvements, etc. and that's just what I noticed from beating the first circuit. You may not have liked it man but GFP is definitely better than ZHP.

side note, I bought some Flips and I love them. Always joked around about how I wanted a pair of neck speakers, and now I have em.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Target and Amazon are running a promotion that lets you buy two release day titles and get one free.
    Not confirmed w/ amazon AFAIK. And target is gonna be like a war zone at opening time. I hope so hard Amazon does it.

I'm gonna try to price comp it at walmart since all the games I want are explicitly priced they should do it. And if not I'm gonna raise some hell and yell that I want a manager. All of this just past midnight, so I'm sure nobody will wanna deal with my shit and they'll just sell me the games.

Page 122 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast