Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #1331
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,061
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Didn't buy them but they were my reddit Secret Santa gift


  2. #1332
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Didn't buy them but they were my reddit Secret Santa gift

    Omg those are awesome, you had a lucky secret santa dude I got a pen and a box of chocolate... probably the last time I do it on reddit.



  3. #1333
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,921
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    Omg those are awesome, you had a lucky secret santa dude I got a pen and a box of chocolate... probably the last time I do it on reddit.
    how are you guys comfortable giving out your address? i would never give mine out ^^ i mean the admins of onrpg could check the ip logs and see where i may are may not live but other then that i would not give mine out

  4. #1334
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    how are you guys comfortable giving out your address? i would never give mine out ^^ i mean the admins of onrpg could check the ip logs and see where i may are may not live but other then that i would not give mine out
    That entirely depends on your IP and I can say right now that I don't think you have anything to worry about because it'll mostly be tracked back to your town or city but no closer then that.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


  5. #1335
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,131
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    That entirely depends on your IP and I can say right now that I don't think you have anything to worry about because it'll mostly be tracked back to your town or city but no closer then that.
    It will be tracked to provider... and from there on out you wont get any info on address or anything...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  6. #1336
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375
    Avarance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,477
    Rep Power
    16

    Default


  7. #1337
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    joykill
    Posts
    2,660
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    @avarance i haven't seen the movie yet, but i think it's quite a bit different from the graphic novel. the movie is inspired by the graphic novel, rather than being a straight adaptation of it, i think.

    anyways, i'm about three quarters in and i love it. the art is beautiful, and the writing is great and honest and believable, and kinda makes me want to cry.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  8. #1338
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,921
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    how is this wine it taste it good ? i can only afford the cheap stuff and barely that rarely can get wine sadly
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

  9. #1339
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233
    SourChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    9

    Default



    Ordered myself a 42" Full HD TV for 280 on sale - Checked it out in store at 8am before the boxing day rush and was pleasantly surprised by how good it looked for the price.

  10. #1340
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    how is this wine it taste it good ? i can only afford the cheap stuff and barely that rarely can get wine sadly
    That is the cheap stuff. A 2008 & 2009 Rosso del Camul can be had for under $20. Unless you're talking Trader Joe's Costco wine. Which isn't actually that bad for $3-$5 dollars a bottle. It has won budget buy awards before.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •