Page 141 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2619

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #1401
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    They finally came!


  2. #1402
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 438
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Just got my 1 bedroom.. great thing is I now live within 3 minutes walking distance from my current job.. have a interview for a job that pays 15$ hr Friday..if I land it..I've made it.

  3. #1403
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,720
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Just got my 1 bedroom.. great thing is I now live within 3 minutes walking distance from my current job.. have a interview for a job that pays 15$ hr Friday..if I land it..I've made it.
    Congrats man and Good Luck! when i made it into my 2 room 1 kitchen and bathroom apartment and i got a raise at work i felt godlike ... its now time to start getting better furniture and etc gonna repaint and etc my rooms

    P.S: used to live for over a year in a 2m-2m room with shared kitchen and shared bath ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  4. #1404
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233
    SourChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,753
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Going to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyuuuuuu!


  5. #1405
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  6. #1406
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    gratz, trey! and good luck with that interview

  7. #1407
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1088
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,534
    Rep Power
    43

    Default



    I really enjoy the artist who does these (goes by DGPH) and of course the artist I like has stuff that is next to impossible to find. I already have the solid black one, I was looking for the silver/blue ones...I was gonna pay $50 for the 2 I wanted, but this came up on ebay for $65 with a "Best Offer". I offered $50 (shipped) for all 3 and won it...now I can give away the extra black one to a lucky winnar

  8. #1408
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,447
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



    First time Macarons and it was amazing. A bit expensive though.

  9. #1409
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post


    I really enjoy the artist who does these (goes by DGPH) and of course the artist I like has stuff that is next to impossible to find. I already have the solid black one, I was looking for the silver/blue ones...I was gonna pay $50 for the 2 I wanted, but this came up on ebay for $65 with a "Best Offer". I offered $50 (shipped) for all 3 and won it...now I can give away the extra black one to a lucky winnar
    The blue one is sooo cuuute.

    Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post


    First time Macarons and it was amazing. A bit expensive though.
    I've never tried macaroons, but they look so delicious. I think they're pretty simple to make. I should put that on my bucket list.

  10. #1410
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,101
    Rep Power
    10

    Default



    and a quicksilver bag; both for $1.68.

Page 141 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •