Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #391
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 235
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,158
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  2. #392
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    well i recently got a tattoo so i guess that counts as the last thing i bought right?
    anyways tell me what you think xP

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  3. #393
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 96
    Espio0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greengate
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    ignoring the bot above us, went to FACTS 2012 in Gent today, got some nice things



    - Ichigo's final Bankai katana

    - Soul reaper Combat Pass necklace

    - Sonic The hedgehog Monopoly (couldnt resist)

    - Sonic Generations classic & Modern Sonic

    and a few WoW TCG cards wich landed me 2 account bound vanity pets
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

  4. #394
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,363
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post
    ignoring the bot above us, went to FACTS 2012 in Gent today, got some nice things



    - Ichigo's final Bankai katana

    - Soul reaper Combat Pass necklace

    - Sonic The hedgehog Monopoly (couldnt resist)

    - Sonic Generations classic & Modern Sonic

    and a few WoW TCG cards wich landed me 2 account bound vanity pets
    Lol, the sword toy looks like something you can get anywhere o.o

    You lazy ass. - Bunzz

  5. #395
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 96
    Espio0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greengate
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    wouldnt really call that a toy....

    the edges are blunt, but the point can still do some damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

  6. #396
    Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 550
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    11,900
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    It's about 170x60cm big. Had to somewhat edit some of the lines because she has a small cameltoe and well... I've infracted others for less. :/

    Edit: she's Super Soniko.


  7. #397
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124
    endrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    2,627
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    It's about 170x60cm big. Had to somewhat edit some of the lines because she has a small cameltoe and well... I've infracted others for less. :/
    What is the image from anyways?

  8. #398
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 236
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,774
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by endrien View Post
    What is the image from anyways?
    actually from nowhere just an fan art i guess
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  9. #399
    Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 550
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    11,900
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by endrien View Post
    What is the image from anyways?
    As Poeticas said, it's most likely an original or fan-made character. I don't recognize her anyways.

  10. #400
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Pretty sure that's Super Sonico.

Page 40 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •