Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2864

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #1051
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347
    MrTingTing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I just had to.. so shiny



    Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders don´t eat healthy

  2. #1052
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,747
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Lost my other red ones, so I decided to buy some red double flares.

    Also a set of these.

  3. #1053
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,739
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    You bought an old guy? o.0
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  4. #1054
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    You bought an old guy? o.0
    i bought a old guy once

  5. #1055
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 43
    Rude_Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Not where, when.
    Posts
    1,233
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I am the terror that flaps in the night!
    I am the surprise in your cereal box...
    I AM DARKWING DUCK!

  6. #1056
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,619
    Rep Power
    11

    Default



    Picked her up from an animal shelter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  7. #1057
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110
    Chiyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    7

    Default



    DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase


  8. #1058
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,088
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    lol wow they even got Nami's trees. That's pretty cool.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  9. #1059
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233
    SourChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,753
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Finally got my copy of Crossfaith's Apocalyze, and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG


    Never before have I jumped around in a circle with excitement.

  10. #1060
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 87
    DarkAztaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,590
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I bought this... too scared to play beyond 30 or so minutes... I'm a scaredy cat ._.
    I will probably force a friend to play while I watch over his shoulder ._.


  11. #1061
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,877
    Rep Power
    46

    Default



    finally

  12. #1062
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    oh man that is so awesome

  13. #1063
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Because I can and because I have the money to do so. Adult life is so much better if you look past the shitty responsibilities.


  14. #1064
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Because I can and because I have the money to do so. Adult life is so much better if you look past the shitty responsibilities.

    got myself an sony xperia z ... best choice ever made.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  15. #1065
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default




    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  16. #1066
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  17. #1067
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post



    ... i would have waited 1 month because the game is great but i dont think many will stay because most of the community will have everything that is best for their class during this 1 month
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  18. #1068
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    ... i would have waited 1 month because the game is great but i dont think many will stay because most of the community will have everything that is best for their class during this 1 month
    I can't wait til they implement pvp with the next major update!

    And I agree people do try to race through, I'm just enjoying myself, currently a level 20 Glad, so much to do, so little time.
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  19. #1069
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    GETTING back into FPS ... and finally i bought razer nostromo again ! for god sake i was an idiot that i gifted my old one ...

    Ye some of you may say its a waste of money but me i have always played fps with nostrom atleast ever since it was released and its just awesome ! for me atleast



    and i dont want to post pictures but i bought gta 5 for ps3 today i cant go online but i can play it and i played it and i am FRIGGIN STUNNED !!! OMFG back to the G world man it looks great , feels great and PLAYS GREAT !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  20. #1070
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    GETTING back into FPS ... and finally i bought razer nostromo again ! for god sake i was an idiot that i gifted my old one ...

    Ye some of you may say its a waste of money but me i have always played fps with nostrom atleast ever since it was released and its just awesome ! for me atleast



    and i dont want to post pictures but i bought gta 5 for ps3 today i cant go online but i can play it and i played it and i am FRIGGIN STUNNED !!! OMFG back to the G world man it looks great , feels great and PLAYS GREAT !
    how did you get gta5? i thought it had not released yet??

  21. #1071
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347
    MrTingTing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    how did you get gta5? i thought it had not released yet??
    Ps3 owners were able to preload it via PSN

    Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders don´t eat healthy

  22. #1072
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,877
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Or someone broke the street date like is happening everywhere :P

  23. #1073
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    6,574
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    What's the point of having all those buttons for a FPS when you only need a righ and left click?

  24. #1074
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,739
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Trying to decide if I should get it on my PS3 or wait for PC?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  25. #1075
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Or someone broke the street date like is happening everywhere :P
    this ... you just have to know some people and you get what you want ... after 5 hours of gameplay only 16% done ... daaaam big world !

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    What's the point of having all those buttons for a FPS when you only need a righ and left click?
    Many different shortcuts ... its quite good plus ye not everyone would understand why one needs that will play other games with it to ... :P
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •