Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Got this new puppy yesterday, parents went to get my moms rings stretched and come home with this 3 month old beagal/springer spaniel mix.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Awwwwww omg you win this thread.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Got myself a new monitor... It's nothing amazing, but it's a lot better than my current. At one point, I was using a large HD flatscreen TV, but after moving and getting a new desk, I ran into two problems with it... One, it was too large to properly fit within the area dedicated to monitor space and two, it was made before nonglare coating was a common feature, so now that there is a window right next to me, it basically ruined being able to use the TV during the day. That forced me to go back to my even older monitor which is IMO tiny and horrid. Sooo now, I got myself a great deal on a 23" that has a load of features that made it a great value. Boasting 5ms response time, nonglare coating, 20,000,000:1 contrast, 1920 x 1080 resolution and a pretty neat feature of removing the stand, which allows it to stand on its own on the remaining stub. Now I just have to wait a week for it to ship and I'm good to go! Don't really like enjoying buying from lesser known brands, but I searched dozens of forums and saw nothing but good reviews from many buyers.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

i didnt buy it but i super love this game

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    God, my eyes... I still see the giraffe...
    why. I didn't even know that part.. and now I can see it too.. why.

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

(Youtube) Shameless GamePlay Dump

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Got myself a new monitor... It's nothing amazing, but it's a lot better than my current. At one point, I was using a large HD flatscreen TV, but after moving and getting a new desk, I ran into two problems with it... One, it was too large to properly fit within the area dedicated to monitor space and two, it was made before nonglare coating was a common feature, so now that there is a window right next to me, it basically ruined being able to use the TV during the day. That forced me to go back to my even older monitor which is IMO tiny and horrid. Sooo now, I got myself a great deal on a 23" that has a load of features that made it a great value. Boasting 5ms response time, nonglare coating, 20,000,000:1 contrast, 1920 x 1080 resolution and a pretty neat feature of removing the stand, which allows it to stand on its own on the remaining stub. Now I just have to wait a week for it to ship and I'm good to go! Don't really like enjoying buying from lesser known brands, but I searched dozens of forums and saw nothing but good reviews from many buyers.

Nice! New egg had a deal going on for a 27" LED saturday for 200$ + free shipping I was gonna get that but instead I got the 32" since it was 1080 P

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Nice! New egg had a deal going on for a 27" LED saturday for 200$ + free shipping I was gonna get that but instead I got the 32" since it was 1080 P
    Yeah, new egg is great and I wouldn't of bought something from Best Buy... But I had a $50 gift card and the monitor was -$40 with free shipping, so I saved around a $100. The 1080p TV I was using was 32" and it was nice... Just would not fit in this dang square for the monitor on this desk. I really don't mind moving back to something small tho. It was kind of hard to keep track of the screen when I was using the TV. I mostly play shooters and I couldn't see everything just by keeping my eyes in the middle. I had to actually look around and that got me killed... lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

so yesterday i saw this up for pre order and i bought it, looks very nice!

but then today.. this showed up for pre order... oh, my, god. lol
    170 euros>.< but i cant let this 1 go!
    will be the best looking figure i own lol

Currently Playing: WoW

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

March 6th.. My body is ready!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Abhorsen do tell me which banks you rob!

for the topic:

Page 61 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast