Page 72 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2864

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Bought this on psn, cause it had a 82% price drop (From 50 euro's to 9 euro's). It's sort of boring...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Bought this on psn, cause it had a 82% price drop (From 50 euro's to 9 euro's). It's sort of boring...
    because you are a casual bastard who doesn't know how awesome Rune Factory games are...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    because you are a casual bastard who doesn't know how awesome Rune Factory games are...
    Yes, cause games that make you lose HP/RP by each attack and hit you get are sooo "amazing". A game that forces you to bring recovery items are crap. Can't even make it a hardmode challenge for me, cause I'll be out of HP/RP before I even reach a boss.

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Yes, cause games that make you lose HP/RP by each attack and hit you get are sooo "amazing". A game that forces you to bring recovery items are crap. Can't even make it a hardmode challenge for me, cause I'll be out of HP/RP before I even reach a boss.
    You only lose HP when you have no RP though. Your RP consumption significantly decreases as you level up your skill with whatever weapon or ability you are using as well. After a certain point, you can attack and use skills all day long and barely use any RP. You aren't really meant to make it to the boss in a single day though in RF and there's no rush to anyway. You unlock the shortcuts and clear the passages that take you straight to the boss areas and can have a full RP meter for the fight should you need it on a following day. The maze like layouts of the dungeons in Frontier, Tides and 4 are a perfect example of that.

You don't even have to eat food at all to make it through the game if you wanted, albeit it'd probably take longer.
    Last edited by Kashis; 09-13-2014 at 10:04 PM.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Bought a cobra ODE disk emulator for my ps3. Gives me the option to play iso's from a external hdd or copy them to the ps3 to play the games. 70 euro's, but no chance of getting banned from psn as long as I use original games to go online.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

Just renewed my subscription from Funcom for Anarchy Online.

Bought 24 of these packs. Milka is going to quit with them, so I bought everything the store had left xD

Banned Reputation: 302

Bought 24 of these packs. Milka is going to quit with them, so I bought everything the store had left xD
    Aww, send me one. I wanna try. /supercuteyearningbabyface

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Aww, send me one. I wanna try. /supercuteyearningbabyface
    All mine. Go ask another male gamer

Ok, I will try!

And the Season Pass. Game is dope.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

Thumbs up

Give me one, *****.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

These were 2.50 a box on the kidrobot site so I ordered a case

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post

And the Season Pass. Game is dope.
    That game looks awesome. Hoping to get it sometime in the future. I don't spend enough time on my Wii U at the moment since all my free time goes towards Dota so I'll wait to find it used somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    That game looks awesome. Hoping to get it sometime in the future. I don't spend enough time on my Wii U at the moment since all my free time goes towards Dota so I'll wait to find it used somewhere.
    Don't sleep on it man. I was kinda iffy about getting it at first, but it's good.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845

i got hyrule warriors too, i decided to get it trough eshop prepaid cards and boy oh boy it was 1 big hell -.-

first i go to this website where they sell these codes by email. something i wouldnt have to use if nintendo didnt have these primitive payment methods (visa/mastercard only).
    anyway i bought a 50€ card. i get 2x25€ and they both didnt work. the eshop did recognise them as 25€ cards and asked for a confirmation if i wanted to add the money. but upon clicking agree i get error 107-6838, after searching around i found that you will get this error if the store u bought the cards from didnt scan them which makes them valid, some sort of anti theft feature i supose. before mentioned shop tells me to try later that day with of course, no luck. surprisingly i get my money back..

ok so persistent as i am i want to try again since their webshop may be shit, the cust**** service was fast and good, this time i decide to buy 4x15€ instead (random sidenote, i suddenly see the notice that the 25€ and 50 arent available anymore, but wait a second.. the buy button still works what the... err whatever)
    so here we go, first 15€ card.. WORKS!! omfg! on to buy the next 1.. ERROR ****ING 107-6938!! **** my life. emailed cust**** support again with pictures of every ****ing thing on my account, they send me a different 15€ code that works too. at this point i'm like **** it i will never ever buy from them again. (wiicodes.nl incase anyone want to know) so yeah, 30€ done.. 20 to go..

so here i sit, scratching my balls for the rest of the sunday night, listening the hyrule warriors theme song play in the nintendo eshop, when i notice another digital shop that actually seems legitimately from Nintendo. (https://www.paypal-gifts.com/de/mark...hop-cards.html) i had to get the german page one tho but thats cool. i fill in my paypal info and boom! payment could not be processed....... .. back to the ball scratching it is.

8am finaly, the stores open. i jump on my bike and go to the nearest supermarket where they have nintendo eshop cards. i ask the woman behind the counter if they have them and i get the look and response as if i just asked her to go **** herself, she had no idea what i just said... well.. might as well take a look around then. 3 seconds later, yup only a couple meters removed from said woman i see the eshop cards hanging. i made sure to not to go to the counter of the woman cause the ***** probably doesnt even know how to scan these cards. i get helped by a lady who clearly did it right. first scan the safety code to unlock the card, BEEP! hmm, she try's again, BEEP! BEEP! "i'm sorry sir i dont know what is wrong but these dont seem to work, i cant sell them. ill contact my manager later"
    i look her in the eyes, take a deep breath.. and

thank god the magazine store right next to them had the cards too and finaly, FINALY i got enough cash to buy the game. sigh
    this better be the best ****ing game ever made lol
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-29-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Last week i buy this grand new Apple iPhone 6 set for my dad

Heads or Tails Reputation: 30

Only 6 pesos, or 13 cents USD.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845

is it just me or does it say 'contains Oral juice' in the bottom left? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i got hyrule warriors too, i decided to get it trough eshop prepaid cards and boy oh boy it was 1 big hell -.-

first i go to this website where they sell these codes by email. something i wouldnt have to use if nintendo didnt have these primitive payment methods (visa/mastercard only).
    anyway i bought a 50€ card. i get 2x25€ and they both didnt work. the eshop did recognise them as 25€ cards and asked for a confirmation if i wanted to add the money. but upon clicking agree i get error 107-6838, after searching around i found that you will get this error if the store u bought the cards from didnt scan them which makes them valid, some sort of anti theft feature i supose. before mentioned shop tells me to try later that day with of course, no luck. surprisingly i get my money back..

ok so persistent as i am i want to try again since their webshop may be shit, the cust**** service was fast and good, this time i decide to buy 4x15€ instead (random sidenote, i suddenly see the notice that the 25€ and 50 arent available anymore, but wait a second.. the buy button still works what the... err whatever)
    so here we go, first 15€ card.. WORKS!! omfg! on to buy the next 1.. ERROR ****ING 107-6938!! **** my life. emailed cust**** support again with pictures of every ****ing thing on my account, they send me a different 15€ code that works too. at this point i'm like **** it i will never ever buy from them again. (wiicodes.nl incase anyone want to know) so yeah, 30€ done.. 20 to go..

so here i sit, scratching my balls for the rest of the sunday night, listening the hyrule warriors theme song play in the nintendo eshop, when i notice another digital shop that actually seems legitimately from Nintendo. (https://www.paypal-gifts.com/de/mark...hop-cards.html) i had to get the german page one tho but thats cool. i fill in my paypal info and boom! payment could not be processed....... .. back to the ball scratching it is.

8am finaly, the stores open. i jump on my bike and go to the nearest supermarket where they have nintendo eshop cards. i ask the woman behind the counter if they have them and i get the look and response as if i just asked her to go **** herself, she had no idea what i just said... well.. might as well take a look around then. 3 seconds later, yup only a couple meters removed from said woman i see the eshop cards hanging. i made sure to not to go to the counter of the woman cause the ***** probably doesnt even know how to scan these cards. i get helped by a lady who clearly did it right. first scan the safety code to unlock the card, BEEP! hmm, she try's again, BEEP! BEEP! "i'm sorry sir i dont know what is wrong but these dont seem to work, i cant sell them. ill contact my manager later"
    i look her in the eyes, take a deep breath.. and

thank god the magazine store right next to them had the cards too and finaly, FINALY i got enough cash to buy the game. sigh
    this better be the best ****ing game ever made lol
    Well damn.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

bought a new 1080p monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    bought a new 1080p monitor
    She looks pretty in your signature picture.

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Don't sleep on it man. I was kinda iffy about getting it at first, but it's good.
    I'd get it right away if I had more time to spend on my Wii U but the game would just sit there for months. I bought Wonderful 101 3-4 months ago, never even took the CD out of the box yet.

I'm hoping to pick up Smash 3DS soon. Can probably get it a few days early due to a friend owning a game shop.