Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2815

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

  1. #2051
    Game Journalist Reputation: 95
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Picked this up on Wednesday:



    Feels great finally having time for games. However, once again I'm still quite busy with other projects not related to school. :S

  2. #2052
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16
    LeDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis - St. Paul
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Just came in! JUST CAME IN!






  3. #2053
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 107
    Espio0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greengate
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    12

    Default




    bought the sunset overdrive bundle, got Master chief collection as action bonus

    i was gonna buy master chief collection regardless, but this made it even better and i saved 70 euro in the process, now i still have to wait untill wednesday evening :<
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

  4. #2054
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,695
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Was on sale for 22,50. Wanted the game, and it's normally 50 euro's, so I couldn't really resist.

  5. #2055
    Retired Staff Reputation: 714
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,749
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post



    bought the sunset overdrive bundle, got Master chief collection as action bonus

    i was gonna buy master chief collection regardless, but this made it even better and i saved 70 euro in the process, now i still have to wait untill wednesday evening :<

  6. #2056
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281
    Cy-Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gobotron
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Titanium Bronze (WiFi) a few weeks ago; the following image is taken from the Web:

    Last edited by Cy-Kill; 12-23-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

  7. #2057
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,687
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Picked up the Elder Scrolls Anthology from Best Buy. It only costs $32 and I had a $35 Best Buy giftcard so I got it.
    I already own Skyrim, but I don't have the expansions (except Hearthfire) and I only have Morrowind on the original xbox. Don't have any of the other games, though I used to own Oblivion.




    Edit: Just looked. It's funny, it would cost you over $60 to get Skyrim and all its expansions off of steam. However, the Anthology has all that PLUS all the other games (along with their expansions) and it's a physical collectors package with maps and very nice case. So you're saving a really big chunk of change by getting the physical anthology. It also comes with a steam code which I guess gives you all the stuff on Steam as well.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 12-24-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  8. #2058
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Picked up the Elder Scrolls Anthology from Best Buy. It only costs $32 and I had a $35 Best Buy giftcard so I got it.
    I already own Skyrim, but I don't have the expansions (except Hearthfire) and I only have Morrowind on the original xbox. Don't have any of the other games, though I used to own Oblivion.




    Edit: Just looked. It's funny, it would cost you over $60 to get Skyrim and all its expansions off of steam. However, the Anthology has all that PLUS all the other games (along with their expansions) and it's a physical collectors package with maps and very nice case. So you're saving a really big chunk of change by getting the physical anthology. It also comes with a steam code which I guess gives you all the stuff on Steam as well.
    Or... you could get the legendary edition from walmart for like $25 if you already have all the other games.

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  9. #2059
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,687
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Or... you could get the legendary edition from walmart for like $25 if you already have all the other games.
    Which I don't.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  10. #2060
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Arena is free on bethesda's website btw:

    http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena/

    So is daggerfall:

    http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/

    But Battlespire and Redguard sadly aren't downloadable (Redguard has a PDF though.)

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  11. #2061
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,093
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Getting ready for my trip to austria snowboarding heaven!

    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  12. #2062
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281
    Cy-Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gobotron
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Bought a FiiO E18 to tide me over till the X7 comes out. I got a pretty good deal on it too ($99):

    I'm thinking of getting the AMP & DAC combo for use with my phone as well as tablet, however there are 3 combos to choose from, don't know which one to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

  13. #2063
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,687
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Bought Life is Feudal last night.


    Also got this today, should be here in five or so days.



    I wanted to get into cigars, and this is the cheapest way to do it. Get a five-cigar travel humidor, cigar cutter, torch light, and five cigars for just $25. The lighter and cutter in the pack are usually $5-6 each alone.



    Been wanting to expand out of aromatic and I've heard this is a very nice tobacco to do that with.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  14. #2064
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the AMP & DAC combo for use with my phone as well as tablet, however there are 3 combos to choose from, don't know which one to get.
    That's exactly what I got it for and I have no problem with the E18. I would say it's not on par with things like the PHA series or something like the Beyerdynamic A200p but it suits my current needs. It's clean, analytic with a tid bit of warmth. Which ones are you currently looking at?

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  15. #2065
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,695
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Wanted a new chair, and this one is on the christmas sale. From 249 to 150.

  16. #2066
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281
    Cy-Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gobotron
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    That's exactly what I got it for and I have no problem with the E18. I would say it's not on par with things like the PHA series or something like the Beyerdynamic A200p but it suits my current needs. It's clean, analytic with a tid bit of warmth. Which ones are you currently looking at?
    What's this 'PHA' thing you speak about or the 'A200P'? These are really the only 3 I'm looking at: KUNLUN-E18; ALPEN 2-E17K; ANDES-E07K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

  17. #2067
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    What's this 'PHA' thing you speak about or the 'A200P'? These are really the only 3 I'm looking at: KUNLUN-E18; ALPEN 2-E17K; ANDES-E07K.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PHA-1-Hea.../dp/B00931SFZO
    http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-A...dp/B00HWCYOK6/

    E18 are so much better than the E17 and E07K is like mid-range of the fiio products. E17 was their old flagshp and has a pretty heavy sound. E18 is a lot cleaner.

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  18. #2068
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16
    LeDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis - St. Paul
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    9

    Default


  19. #2069
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,695
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    For some nostalgia gaming on my PC.



    [EDIT] Aparently my R.A.T 7 it's scroll gave up on my like 10minutes ago. Hardly responding, and when it responds it scrolls the whole thing. Decided to get a MMO mouse this time. Logitech G600, and also a steelseries mouse pad, mostly because I never use one, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

    Last edited by Bad Hamster; 12-29-2014 at 10:33 PM.

  20. #2070
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,817
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I got these on the buy 2 get 1 gamestop sale...Been waiting a long time for all of it. (my garbage can sure makes this look wonderful)



    And then I got the rest of the turtles later that evening.


  21. #2071
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,093
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post


    [EDIT] Aparently my R.A.T 7 it's scroll gave up on my like 10minutes ago. Hardly responding, and when it responds it scrolls the whole thing. Decided to get a MMO mouse this time. Logitech G600, and also a steelseries mouse pad, mostly because I never use one, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

    best combo you could ever get ! been using G9 for ages now ... never broke and always buy steelseries mouse pads

    on topic got a new backpack ... just because when i snowboard i need one that can be clipped in the middle ... and my old one is totally worn out ...

    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  22. #2072
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,695
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    best combo you could ever get ! been using G9 for ages now ... never broke and always buy steelseries mouse pads

    on topic got a new backpack ... just because when i snowboard i need one that can be clipped in the middle ... and my old one is totally worn out ...


    I'm also thinking about buying the Corsair k70, just not sure if I should. My current keyboard is still fine, but I already have it for years, so it should be replaced.

  23. #2073
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    I'm also thinking about buying the Corsair k70, just not sure if I should. My current keyboard is still fine, but I already have it for years, so it should be replaced.
    K70 is a great keyboard. I'm typing on one right now.

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  24. #2074
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,093
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    I'm also thinking about buying the Corsair k70, just not sure if I should. My current keyboard is still fine, but I already have it for years, so it should be replaced.
    i am currently on g510 i only buy Logitech for keyboards and mouse ... never disappointed me
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  25. #2075
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16
    LeDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis - St. Paul
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My new outfit. Ready for MPLS Comic con in May


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •