Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2815

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Picked this up on Wednesday:

Feels great finally having time for games. However, once again I'm still quite busy with other projects not related to school. :S

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

Just came in! JUST CAME IN!

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 107

bought the sunset overdrive bundle, got Master chief collection as action bonus

i was gonna buy master chief collection regardless, but this made it even better and i saved 70 euro in the process, now i still have to wait untill wednesday evening :<
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Was on sale for 22,50. Wanted the game, and it's normally 50 euro's, so I couldn't really resist.

Retired Staff Reputation: 714

Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post

bought the sunset overdrive bundle, got Master chief collection as action bonus

i was gonna buy master chief collection regardless, but this made it even better and i saved 70 euro in the process, now i still have to wait untill wednesday evening :<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Titanium Bronze (WiFi) a few weeks ago; the following image is taken from the Web:

Last edited by Cy-Kill; 12-23-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Picked up the Elder Scrolls Anthology from Best Buy. It only costs $32 and I had a $35 Best Buy giftcard so I got it.
    I already own Skyrim, but I don't have the expansions (except Hearthfire) and I only have Morrowind on the original xbox. Don't have any of the other games, though I used to own Oblivion.

Edit: Just looked. It's funny, it would cost you over $60 to get Skyrim and all its expansions off of steam. However, the Anthology has all that PLUS all the other games (along with their expansions) and it's a physical collectors package with maps and very nice case. So you're saving a really big chunk of change by getting the physical anthology. It also comes with a steam code which I guess gives you all the stuff on Steam as well.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 12-24-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Picked up the Elder Scrolls Anthology from Best Buy. It only costs $32 and I had a $35 Best Buy giftcard so I got it.
    I already own Skyrim, but I don't have the expansions (except Hearthfire) and I only have Morrowind on the original xbox. Don't have any of the other games, though I used to own Oblivion.

Edit: Just looked. It's funny, it would cost you over $60 to get Skyrim and all its expansions off of steam. However, the Anthology has all that PLUS all the other games (along with their expansions) and it's a physical collectors package with maps and very nice case. So you're saving a really big chunk of change by getting the physical anthology. It also comes with a steam code which I guess gives you all the stuff on Steam as well.
    Or... you could get the legendary edition from walmart for like $25 if you already have all the other games.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Or... you could get the legendary edition from walmart for like $25 if you already have all the other games.
    Which I don't.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Arena is free on bethesda's website btw:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena/

So is daggerfall:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/

But Battlespire and Redguard sadly aren't downloadable (Redguard has a PDF though.)

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Getting ready for my trip to austria snowboarding heaven!

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Bought a FiiO E18 to tide me over till the X7 comes out. I got a pretty good deal on it too ($99):

I'm thinking of getting the AMP & DAC combo for use with my phone as well as tablet, however there are 3 combos to choose from, don't know which one to get.
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Bought Life is Feudal last night.

Also got this today, should be here in five or so days.

I wanted to get into cigars, and this is the cheapest way to do it. Get a five-cigar travel humidor, cigar cutter, torch light, and five cigars for just $25. The lighter and cutter in the pack are usually $5-6 each alone.

Been wanting to expand out of aromatic and I've heard this is a very nice tobacco to do that with.
    -Cingal

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the AMP & DAC combo for use with my phone as well as tablet, however there are 3 combos to choose from, don't know which one to get.
    That's exactly what I got it for and I have no problem with the E18. I would say it's not on par with things like the PHA series or something like the Beyerdynamic A200p but it suits my current needs. It's clean, analytic with a tid bit of warmth. Which ones are you currently looking at?

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Wanted a new chair, and this one is on the christmas sale. From 249 to 150.

That's exactly what I got it for and I have no problem with the E18. I would say it's not on par with things like the PHA series or something like the Beyerdynamic A200p but it suits my current needs. It's clean, analytic with a tid bit of warmth. Which ones are you currently looking at?
    What's this 'PHA' thing you speak about or the 'A200P'? These are really the only 3 I'm looking at: KUNLUN-E18; ALPEN 2-E17K; ANDES-E07K.

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    What's this 'PHA' thing you speak about or the 'A200P'? These are really the only 3 I'm looking at: KUNLUN-E18; ALPEN 2-E17K; ANDES-E07K.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PHA-1-Hea.../dp/B00931SFZO
    http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-A...dp/B00HWCYOK6/

E18 are so much better than the E17 and E07K is like mid-range of the fiio products. E17 was their old flagshp and has a pretty heavy sound. E18 is a lot cleaner.

For some nostalgia gaming on my PC.

[EDIT] Aparently my R.A.T 7 it's scroll gave up on my like 10minutes ago. Hardly responding, and when it responds it scrolls the whole thing. Decided to get a MMO mouse this time. Logitech G600, and also a steelseries mouse pad, mostly because I never use one, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

Last edited by Bad Hamster; 12-29-2014 at 10:33 PM.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

I got these on the buy 2 get 1 gamestop sale...Been waiting a long time for all of it. (my garbage can sure makes this look wonderful)

And then I got the rest of the turtles later that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post

[EDIT] Aparently my R.A.T 7 it's scroll gave up on my like 10minutes ago. Hardly responding, and when it responds it scrolls the whole thing. Decided to get a MMO mouse this time. Logitech G600, and also a steelseries mouse pad, mostly because I never use one, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

best combo you could ever get ! been using G9 for ages now ... never broke and always buy steelseries mouse pads

on topic got a new backpack ... just because when i snowboard i need one that can be clipped in the middle ... and my old one is totally worn out ...

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    best combo you could ever get ! been using G9 for ages now ... never broke and always buy steelseries mouse pads

on topic got a new backpack ... just because when i snowboard i need one that can be clipped in the middle ... and my old one is totally worn out ...

I'm also thinking about buying the Corsair k70, just not sure if I should. My current keyboard is still fine, but I already have it for years, so it should be replaced.

I'm also thinking about buying the Corsair k70, just not sure if I should. My current keyboard is still fine, but I already have it for years, so it should be replaced.
    K70 is a great keyboard. I'm typing on one right now.

i am currently on g510 i only buy Logitech for keyboards and mouse ... never disappointed me

My new outfit. Ready for MPLS Comic con in May