Page 85 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2759

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 76

total 113 dollars plus tax they want on sale

10 cans 10 dollars

4 packs of smokes. 3 dollars for the 2 smokes 1.80 or something for my 2 phillies each

misc stuff
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Rest in peace mum we shall meet again one day. For now i know that you are watching me.

Be caring and show care to each other. To love an enemy will one day touch his heart.
    The shadowy figures still watch me. Mock me and torment me. With there blank stares i wonder who they are. And what they want with me.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Pre-ordered the normal version from a gamestop in-person:

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 140

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Pre-ordered the normal version from a gamestop in-person:
    In person? Whoa cool stuff. I'm not buying that since I really expected it to be for the Vita, then they miss informed people that it would be on Vita then took their word back. I'd prefer it on the Vita.

Got this a few days ago. Finished 2 playthroughs of Rewrite and I'm probably going to go for 100% on that. It's pretty good and then I have Harvest Festa after that. So I won't get to Clannad for a while.

Also bought the Limited Edition Neptunia Re;Birth 2, I love buying limited edition games and I bought the first so it only seemed fit that I buy the second.

now for them to hurry and ship it
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Rest in peace mum we shall meet again one day. For now i know that you are watching me.

Be caring and show care to each other. To love an enemy will one day touch his heart.
    The shadowy figures still watch me. Mock me and torment me. With there blank stares i wonder who they are. And what they want with me.

Banned Reputation: 302

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    Got this a few days ago. Finished 2 playthroughs of Rewrite and I'm probably going to go for 100% on that. It's pretty good and then I have Harvest Festa after that. So I won't get to Clannad for a while.

Also bought the Limited Edition Neptunia Re;Birth 2, I love buying limited edition games and I bought the first so it only seemed fit that I buy the second.
    looooooooool Clannad is more vaginal than my vagina.

Possibly one of the worst anime of all time. I dunno why people like it. I'm stumped.

$$$

cool hoodie dub! i like the lady and the crosses and the castle and the lady's cloak!

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post

Possibly one of the worst anime of all time. I dunno why people like it. I'm stumped.
    Just think about the phrase "different strokes for different folks", you'll figure it out.

Also got this in the mail yesterday, not a huge fan of the stand but the quality of the figure is really nice. Putting everything together felt really nice and everything was snug.
    Flash brings out dust I didn't even know existed

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Streep View Post
    cool hoodie dub! i like the lady and the crosses and the castle and the lady's cloak!
    yea finely was able to get it. and its a church not a castle ^^

the cross is stainless steel and ive been needing a new one for a while so i chose that one.

and the cd was the last copy of the limited edition so was a must buy for me

im broke now but i was able to buy me a gaming a pc a gaming headset a gaming mouse

smokes and drinks

and i gave grandmum a grand to help her. but im happy now.

she says shes gonna pay me back if she dose ima go get my new boots and some filters for my gas mask and a new knife

and some more camos then i will be ready to go.

all in all i am happy with what i got as ive been wanting these things for a while and finely had enough money to get them.

King Furry Reputation: 432

I find a lot of people just have really shitty tastes.
    And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

You shout and no one seems to hear.

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by imtired View Post
    the cross is stainless steel and ive been needing a new one for a while so i chose that one.
    what was wrong with the old one???

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Streep View Post
    what was wrong with the old one???
    its comeing apart the string is hold on by one thread and then broke. so i got a new one

if i had a camra i would take pic of it. its hold together by parts of different stuff from a metal chain to the lining of one of my pants but its on its last leg. it was my first cross. but this time i got one of the virgin mary. so its got the cross of Christ and his mother mary both in one.

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    Just think about the phrase "different strokes for different folks", you'll figure it out.

Also got this in the mail yesterday, not a huge fan of the stand but the quality of the figure is really nice. Putting everything together felt really nice and everything was snug.
    Flash brings out dust I didn't even know existed
    That looks nice. She's my favorite character in DC too. How much was this?
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    That looks nice. She's my favorite character in DC too. How much was this?
    It's going to have a reproduction in march and most places are selling for around $125
    Which is pretty much what I paid, but the figure is bigger than I thought it was going to be so I had to pay a bunch of shipping too.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 107

after waiting a few weeks, i finaly have my Razer Atrox

it's fully customisable,though i have to admit, it was bigger then expected

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

In preparation for "new" 3DS:

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

So I got this new pass that allows me to shop at this store that will only allow it if you own a store, or are a member of a company that distribute them to employee's. Basicly getting a shit ton of stuff really cheap. This will probably be the time that the "hamfat" comments will become true, haha. Total spend: €35.-

40x 30g

40x 30g

9x 150g

20x 40g

15x 225g

18x 200g

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    So I got this new pass that allows me to shop at this store that will only allow it if you own a store, or are a member of a company that distribute them to employee's. Basicly getting a shit ton of stuff really cheap. This will probably be the time that the "hamfat" comments will become true, haha. Total spend: €35.-
    We'll have to start calling you Hamfatter now.

got my hoodie today now gotta save up for me some new camos and my new boots. going to get some other clothing soon once i save up.

Super Moderator Reputation: 424

We'll have to start calling you Hamfatter now.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

good times ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post

good times ahead
    That shit's great on hotdogs and burgers

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post

good times ahead
    Ewwwwwwwwww. I hate coconut. I would barf all over a dick.

Now that my dad is dead and my mom has become addicted to shopping because she's depressed and bored, I realized I'm a very picky eater and I don't like a lot of food. My mom stocks up on a shit ton of groceries and I'm like "I don't eat that."

OH MY GOSH, THIS MAKES FOR THE PERFECT BORING THREAD!!!

brbrbrbrb

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Slowly starting to get used to manual. I can drive fine in simulators like Euro Truck Simulator but still need to get better in racing games. I don't know when to shift down or up in racing games, the cars go really fast and hit high RPM quickly. I feel like I should gear down on turns, need to learn this stuff.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post

Slowly starting to get used to manual. I can drive fine in simulators like Euro Truck Simulator but still need to get better in racing games. I don't know when to shift down or up in racing games, the cars go really fast and hit high RPM quickly. I feel like I should gear down on turns, need to learn this stuff.
    As soon as it reaches the middle of the red zone or at the beginning of it, it's fine to shift. Before that you'll have speed loss in most racing games.

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

I've got that part down but not sure for turns. Do I just slow down for turns and then shift down when accelerating again or do you shift down before turns? Thanks for the help.