Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2815

Thread: Post a picture of the last thing you bought!

Banned Reputation: 302

Quote Originally Posted by LastDemon View Post
    Not sure if I should keep the collector's edition sealed or open it. I usually open it but the PC collector's edition of the realm reborn has doubled in price since it came out. Might make my collection of games worth more
    You must have a lot of shit on your shelves. Post pix.

Banned Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    You must have a lot of shit on your shelves. Post pix.
    I only have one shelf and just in the past year started to get excess money. So it's not much, but the shelf is still full. Would have a lot more stuff but I used to sell a lot of stuff to gamestop and people so I could afford more games. Shelf is full so I filled a box on the side.

It's a crappy shelf and I have plans to either buy or build a new one.

I only have one shelf and just in the past year started to get excess money. So it's not much, but the shelf is still full. Would have a lot more stuff but I used to sell a lot of stuff to gamestop and people so I could afford more games. Shelf is full so I filled a box on the side.

It's a crappy shelf and I have plans to either buy or build a new one.
    That's a decent collection. Definitely bigger than mine, although I collect mostly SM and HK everything. And I have the same shelf to hold storage!

May I make a recommendation? Don't sell your stuff to reselling-stores unless they actually give you the full price they'd sell the game for. I suggest selling your items on eBay with a Buy It Now and international feature. You will be able to sell your games for the same price or more than GameStop with only a small fee from eBay and PayPal, compared to resell stores.

Banned Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    That's a decent collection. Definitely bigger than mine, although I collect mostly SM and HK everything. And I have the same shelf to hold storage!

May I make a recommendation? Don't sell your stuff to reselling-stores unless they actually give you the full price they'd sell the game for. I suggest selling your items on eBay with a Buy It Now and international feature. You will be able to sell your games for the same price or more than GameStop with only a small fee from eBay and PayPal, compared to resell stores.
    I don't even need to sell games anymore since I have extra income now. Also I used ebay and such for collector's editions that I sold(wasn't many) since I know gamestop doesn't care about those. It's a lot of hassle though to ship stuff out which I why I used gamestop to avoid most of that. There is a games store in a nearby town though that pays better and respects collector's editions, wish I would have known about them earlier...

I don't even need to sell games anymore since I have extra income now. Also I used ebay and such for collector's editions that I sold(wasn't many) since I know gamestop doesn't care about those. It's a lot of hassle though to ship stuff out which I why I used gamestop to avoid most of that. There is a games store in a nearby town though that pays better and respects collector's editions, wish I would have known about them earlier...
    It's not that difficult once you attain a little knowledge. There is a USPS shipping calculator online. As long as you can estimate shipping very accurately, it's super simple.

You can use a bathroom scale for items that are 1 lb.+, but preferably a food or similar scale is best for everything.

One 3DS game in case with manual is around 2.4 oz. Put it in a light bubble mailer (plastic), and it'd be about 2.6 oz. You just round that up to 3 oz., put that in the shipping calculator and shipping is $2.32 for first class mail from anywhere in the US to anywhere in the US. First Class Mail is always the same price per respective ounce, no matter your location in the US. Priority, Standard, Media, Express, basically every other method USPS offers, is determined based on weight AND timezone. This may sound complicated, but just enter the details of a package in the calculator and it becomes really easy. I also suggest charging an extra $1-$2 shipping for handling and materials, which eBay allows.

Then once you have all of that done and printed the label, you can schedule USPS to pickup the package for you.....for free. Looks like this and you can specify where you are leaving the package to be picked up. However, if it can fit in your mailbox, no scheduling is necessary. Just put it in the mailbox for your mailman to pickup the next day.

International shipping is slightly more complicated, but it's still pretty easy once you know what you're doing.

If you ever need to sell a game, or anything, you can PM me and I can help you with eBay.

Rock Man Reputation: 66

AKRACING AK-7018 Ergonomic Series Executive Racing Style Computer Gaming Office Chair - Black/red

Super Moderator Reputation: 424

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121

You gotta relax on the energy drinks man, try drinking water.
    It's way healthier for you and you'll save like $300 per year at the rate you're drinking those things.

damn things are going to kill me
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Bought the normal version for 11euro's, but g2play messed up or something, cause I ended up getting the Imperial Edition.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

90 degree heat calls for watery summer beer.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Nice. I keep looking for jsrf without the gt combo but haven't come across it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

650 euro bye bye

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterman View Post
    Nice. I keep looking for jsrf without the gt combo but haven't come across it.
    u know me, i only cared about getting it cheap since i'm not a collector heh . also the sega gt game seems p dece for a car nerd game so far too, so bonus

edit: nice bike d00d :]
    i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Nice bike. I'm hoping to pick up a new road bike next summer too. Probably spending money this summer on a new PC instead.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Nice bike. I'm hoping to pick up a new road bike next summer too. Probably spending money this summer on a new PC instead.
    i am settled with everything else and my old MTB was as good as dead so it was time to change
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Yeah, the only thing holding me back now is that my current road bike is still working well lol. So if I want to get it just because, I'll have to just get it next year and focus on other more important and more often used things first. Can only bike a few months of the year here in Canada. :S

Because I'm a man child.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

And a black silicon cover. My xbox 360 is broken, and I've had the controllers for ages just laying around in my room. Since I've been using a ps3 controller for most of the time, I'd thought I'd just get a wireless receiver and use my xbox controller for the PC. The black sillicon cover, mostly for the reason that both controllers are white.

New summertime jams. Bought some cheap Walmart brand slip on because they had tmnt on them in a size 13 mens and walked through them in under a month (got them April 20th, ruined them yesterday).

Hoping these hippie shoes hold up.

Rock Man Reputation: 66

Because I'm a man child.
    that the worse digimon fighting game every

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverknight View Post
    that the worse digimon fighting game every
    Yeah. It's pretty bad.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Yeah. It's pretty bad.
    I loved Digimon All-Star Rumble

Not really, I've never played it.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 05-19-2015 at 09:54 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild