It is my suggestion ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default It is my suggestion ;)

My suggestion is that when someone in the community makes a Guild THEY ACTUALLY KEEP IT GOING!!!

just a thought

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

1. People are to spoiled with hopping, because of the wide veriaty of F2P MMO's.
    2. Tastes of people vary, everyone wants something else.
    A Guild? This has failed many times in the past. If you do want to play with people of the community, you can post here or waite for the next community event.
    4. Edit; I forgot to mention that there is the continent and publisher problem as well.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

My suggestion: stop making Mmohut guilds, they never work out.

I feel like if mmohut had a dedicated teamspeak or vent (I use skype though haha) it would work out better cuz people could log in and chat.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

No, still not. People on Mmohut can't stick with a game. Some exceptions though, but 90% can't.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 13

Then why not a make guild yourself then and get a guild ts/vent server, always blame others lol.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Neoroth View Post
    I feel like if mmohut had a dedicated teamspeak or vent (I use skype though haha) it would work out better cuz people could log in and chat.
    MMOHut had their own teamspeak but there was never anyone online.

@Dmytro I tried to make one on lotro but no one joined me from here and last but not least who or how did I blame anyone?

@Vinzix I must have missed it and since you took all my exp away and gave me +400 infractions and banned me for doing the exact same thing that dmytro did to me after he did it , and you did 0 to him but all is fair on here I guess

A Shrubbery Reputation: 13

Your opening post says ''when someone in the community makes a Guild THEY ACTUALLY KEEP IT GOING!!!'' implying that people make guilds then quit them lol. Problem with guilds here so far is that people usually make them for new games that just came out/went f2p and most people who join never even tried the game before, so they don't even know if they will like the game. Best bet would be to first find people who already play and like the game here, then make a guild.

@ Dmytro I still didn't "blame" anyone nor did I say I was a member I just know from reading the forums that tons of guilds have started and died the Thread is under "suggestion" I also said "my suggestion" plz pay attention more before you leave more comments I feel the need to respond to.

Not to mention you said "always" I would like for you to name one instance, considering this instance itself wasn't even one.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast