It is my suggestion ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Neoroth View Post
    @Vinzix I must have missed it and since you took all my exp away and gave me +400 infractions and banned me for doing the exact same thing that dmytro did to me after he did it , and you did 0 to him but all is fair on here I guess
    You kept going, Dmytro responded maturely the last time. You must have seen the response as offensive.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

@Viznix I disagree, I just think you didn't know the entire story and acted after only hearing one side of the argument. But your actions are already over with and I really could care less just brought it up considering I wasn't able to when it happened.
    (he ended by saying "liar, your a idiot and a moron" I quote that real mature...... I am not saying I did better just saying there was 0 equality in the way you dealt with it)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 13

I know what you said lol and i said guilds won't work unless a person starts them properly, so don't wait for others and try it yourself. Thing with mmohut guilds is people who join them are first timers, that's already a problem, you are meant to join a guild if you like the game and you need a nice community for raids/pvp not when you just downloaded game 5 mins ago and you don't even know if you keep playing it after lvl 10.

@Dmytro see what I mean bro... you just don't pay attention this is how we got in a argument last time, I said I tried making a guild on lotro and no one even answered, plus I came in this giving a suggestion you came on my thread to say I "always blame others" even though I didn't blame anyone then you tell me to "try myself" when just few comments back I said that is exactly what I did.

so in short (so I don't get unfairly banned for talking to you again) I am just gonna ignore you

I didn't say YOU always blame others, my last part of comment was more general at people complaining about things that can be fixed if they do it themselves. Also i replied before you said that you tried making a lotro guild.

@Dmytro Today 01:02 PM "so don't wait for others and try it yourself"

I don't wanna have to address you anymore so plz just stop, this is identical to last argument you just talking and me proving you wrong. I know you wont stop so I am just gonna be the bigger man about it so go ahead and leave your pointless comment that will contradict your previous one.

K hf lol.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

join xfire, join hut group, see what ppl are playing, chat, play, group up.
    Sorted.
    All this guild nonsense never works out. Esp with strangers.

The more you bring up your ban the more butthurt you seem. There is always a log out button. Top right in case you forgot

It is easy to talk when you aren't in the situation, it is understandable but doesn't mean that it is right. Considering you have zero knowledge of what happened your input is well worth zero, As for the guild dilemma I just made a suggestion that if you are going to make a guild stick with it.(btw xfire is terrible)

Besides I joined the community before any of you did (at least on the accounts you are using) and have more referrals, I just play the games more than I talk about playing them. But I do seem to notice the people (very few was only 1 until recently and only on this forum) that I receive the pointless ill informed comments from are from those residing from UK. Quite interesting I shall have to do some research and perhaps find out why that seems to be.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Neoroth View Post

Besides I joined the community before any of you did (at least on the accounts you are using) and have more referrals, I just play the games more than I talk about playing them. But I do seem to notice the people (very few was only 1 until recently and only on this forum) that I receive the pointless ill informed comments from are from those residing from UK. Quite interesting I shall have to do some research and perhaps find out why that seems to be.

You joined the community earlier than us but your first post was in March.
    Well done for your great contribution

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast