Hello MMOhut members.

My Lands:Black Gem Hunting in free online browser game.Its Military-economic game.There are 4 races there:Knights,Elves,Dark elves and Demons.Everybody have their advantages

Knights-High gold production.Stronger cariers.Better warehouses

Elves:High wood production.Most powerfull healers.

Dark elves:Good wood production(but worst than elves). Good iron production.Most powerfull Mages.

Demons:High stone production.Most powerfull mercenaries.

At the start of the game you have only one city with villages(there are 4 villages.8 сells for building in each)
You can build up to 6 towns.

Theres good science system.You need science to study carriers,warriors,cavalry etc
You need science to study colonization and cartography.

There is good fight system.
In every army there are:

Carriers(they take resources from towns and ruines.They are like shields for main army.)

Warriors(they chase archers but they are chased by cavalry)

Flying(They chase cavalry but are chased by archers)

Archers(they chase flying but are chased by warriors)

Heallers:They heal dead troops after battle
Level 1 healers heal 1 troop(elven healers heal 2)
Level 2 healers heal 2 troops(elven healers heal 3)
Level 3 healers heal 3 troops(elven healers heal 4)

Mercenaries:Mercenaries are best attack unit.They can avoid fortifications.They have good attack power but they have low health.

Mages:They reduce damage dealt by towers and Magic towers.
Level 1 mage reduces 10 damage(dark elf reduce 20)
Level 2 mage reduces 20 damage (dark elf reduce 40)
Level 3 mage reduces 30 damage(Dark elf reduce 60)

Those game is very Sophisticated.It has good graphics(its build on flash technolodgy so game has big requirments)

There are 5 resources in game:Gold,Wood,Stone,Wheat,Iron.

Balck Gem's:

Black Gem's is games currency.You can buy it(Webmoney,2pay,Paypal etc)
You can capture Salted lake(flying town that gives you 20 black gems in hour.its life is 18 days.after this it is destroyed automaticly.)
You can get it from Ruines.

Ruines:
Ruines are small settlements of monsters on map.There are resources and black gems in ruines.
Ruines are 7 levels

1 level ruines:There are few monsters as resources.
2 level ruines:stronger ruines than 1st ones
3 level ruines:much stronger ruine.we meet merceneries there.we will need merceneries to weaken ruine and thank attack it
4 level ruine:Same as 3rd level ruine but much more monsters
5 level ruine:There are carriers(4k to 15k) mercenaries(15k-50k and more) healers(about 1k) and mages(500-1000)
level 6 ruines:There are all kinds of troops
level 7(ArchRuine) its strongest ruine.Its imposible to take those ruine without pre-attack with mercenaries.But reward is good(about 90k black gems)

Black gem:
You can transfer black gems to dollars and put it on your webmoney etc(100 black gems= 1 $)
but only if you don't play free mode(you will need to purchase paid subscription)

With black gems you can by equipment for hero,you can buy +25 res production,=25 science production etc

There are 5 ranks

esquire: One star near his name(can be attacked only by esquires)

Captain(Can be attacked by esquires and captains but cant attack esquires.He has 2 stars near his name)

Master(player with 3 stars.can be attacked by esquires captains and masters but cant attack esquires and captains)

marshal(4 stars near his name.can be attacked by esquires,captains,masters and marshals.Cant attack esquires,captains and masters)

overlord(has 5 stars near his name.Can attack only overlords)

There is good system of the joint attack.2 players can attack together.
There is good diplomacy(clans,unions)

Faction rating
There are two factions
Light(knights,elves)
Dark(dark elves,Demons)

You are given points for killing opposite factions troops.(there are quests about that)

external possessions
There are 5 kinds of them
Stone mine
Gold mine
Iron mine
Mine(there are 5 levels of it with different production)
And Solted lake

P.S
Sorry for my bad English.Im from Georgia and English is my 3rd language