Realm of the Titans exclusive test keys

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Realm of the Titans exclusive test keys

Yo, MMOHUT did a review for Realm of the Titans a while ago I think, for it's Closed Beta.
    For those who dont know it's a fantastic MOBA game developed by a Chinese company being published by aeriagames.com for the English speaking community.
    Since it's closed beta though it's experienced a couple exclusive test before OB (Annoying.... but oh well)
    It's now in it's second kinda pre-OB test phase and we all need more ppl in matchmaking. So come play please.

(if you cant get a match in matchmaking check room mode (custom games) or play AI)

The game :

Realm of the Titans - Free Action Strategy game at Aeria Games

Testing keys, and plenty of em...

MOBACAST.COM - Multiplayer Online Battle Arena - eSports Shoutcasting and Video on Demand - Realm of The Titans Keys

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Wait a second.. I spotted a mistake - You used the words 'fantastic MOBA game' in a topic that's about Realm of the Titans, How can that possibly be?.

The game feels outdated, It plays worse than HoN for instance, and looks god awful because it all just blends into each other and nothing stands out - Even the skills particles look boring as hell.

It's hosted by Aeria Games too - Poor servers for starters and bad GMs which means that the game doesn't run very smoothly which just brings down the playing value of the game.

The community on this game is so damn small and pretty inactive anyway cause most people found out they didn't like it after the CB previously.

If you want a MOBA to play just stick with League of Legends or go out and buy Warcraft 3 and play the original DoTA, alternatively just wait for DoTA2 - This game is definitely not even worth downloading.
    Current Games: League of Legends - EU West Server - Lv30 HeavenlyOne
    MMOs Played: Grand Fantasia: 80 Sharpshooter - Kitsu Saga: 45 Mistsong - Forsaken World: 47 Mage - Runescape: 136P2P/126F2P 2180 Overall - Loong.
    Waiting on: Lime Odyssey.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Wait a second.. I spotted a mistake - You used the words 'fantastic MOBA game' in a topic that's about Realm of the Titans, How can that possibly be?.

The game feels outdated, It plays worse than HoN for instance, and looks god awful because it all just blends into each other and nothing stands out - Even the skills particles look boring as hell.

It's hosted by Aeria Games too - Poor servers for starters and bad GMs which means that the game doesn't run very smoothly which just brings down the playing value of the game.

The community on this game is so damn small and pretty inactive anyway cause most people found out they didn't like it after the CB previously.

If you want a MOBA to play just stick with League of Legends or go out and buy Warcraft 3 and play the original DoTA, alternatively just wait for DoTA2 - This game is definitely not even worth downloading.
    okay, my post got removed, fair enuf, that was too far
    dont remove his post which is just bashing though -.-

I have 1200 wins in LoL, im speaking from experience. no denies = bad
    LoL was made to be noob-friendly. thats why its popular.
    RotT is a great game, yes its communities small, every under-rated game has to struggle. conforming to LoL isnt a solution.
    every game has pro's and cons. Elysium has displayed the clear ignorance of the average-minded gamer.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dale445 View Post
    okay, my post got removed, fair enuf, that was too far
    dont remove his post which is just bashing though -.-

I have 1200 wins in LoL, im speaking from experience. no denies = bad
    LoL was made to be noob-friendly. thats why its popular.
    RotT is a great game, yes its communities small, every under-rated game has to struggle. conforming to LoL isnt a solution.
    every game has pro's and cons. Elysium has displayed the clear ignorance of the average-minded gamer.
    And denying is something you prefer, just cause a game has it doesnt mean its a good game.. Like i said even the original DoTA feels better than this game does.

It's not under-rated for starters because it had a fair bit of hype during its up coming release but guess what.. that hype died down after the CB considering even the best League/Dota players didnt like it, It's like Rise of Immortals - A bad MOBA game that will be closed in a near date.

This games been out for a while in China and it's not very populated - because people prefer DoTA from Warcraft 3, Why? Because this game is done badly and feels extremely clunky and outdated.

Average minded gamer eh?, Sorry but you're just a blind fanboy, This game has no pros over games such as League of Legends, DoTA or even HoN only cons.
    Current Games: League of Legends - EU West Server - Lv30 HeavenlyOne
    MMOs Played: Grand Fantasia: 80 Sharpshooter - Kitsu Saga: 45 Mistsong - Forsaken World: 47 Mage - Runescape: 136P2P/126F2P 2180 Overall - Loong.
    Waiting on: Lime Odyssey.

Hallo Hard Gamers! Masih belum nyobain Game Realm of the Titans ? Penasaran sama serunya Realm of the titans ? Sebelum launching, yuukk dicoba dulu main Realm of the titans