Ello' frands!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Ello' frands!

Hola, my name is A Vegan Zombie...or just Zombie for short. I am a huge nerd and I am proud of it. I have been playing mmo's for about 8 years now, my first one being the AMAZING Runescape ( I know, everyone hates it and no i still don't play it, I wasted so many hours cutting those damn trees!)..lol. I've played just about every F2P game out there and some P2P. I enjoy playing both MMORPG's and MMOFPS's, also single player games and some consoles. On my free time I record videos of gameplay and post them on you tube, you can find a link to it in the "Shameless self promotion" forum. Anyways, I love what Omer is doing with this site and the youtube vids, it is awesome to see a good team grow (I wish i could be a part of that team..lol. :P) Keep up the good work team MMOHut! <3 much love!

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Welcome to the Hut!

Thanks Vinzix! Cool avatar btw!

Quote Originally Posted by AVeganZombie View Post
    Thanks Vinzix! Cool avatar btw!
    Ty Assassins Creed ftw. ^^ About Runescape, don't mind people that still play farmville and never even tried RS.

You're welcome, AC was a game I wish I got more into..just couldn't find the time. I'm not one to let trollin' get to me so If they want to say RS is bad that's ok...I only mentioned it to say witch one pop'd my mmorpg cherry! lol To be honest though the game has an awesome team behind it, I just don't enjoy the game like i did 5 years ago..lol. What game do you play Vinzix?

I'm playing swtor for the moment. Loving the story sequence. If you wanna get into AC, I suggest you just watch the story playthrough of one, and hop on 2 immediately. Because AC 1 is one hell of a grind.

Ahh, I just got done playing World of Warcraft for some years, looking for something fresh. From what I have seen of SWTOR it looks like WoW with light sabers ( besides the story). So I most likely will not be playing SWTOR. I almost picked up the AC set when it was on sale on steam..next time I probably will. lol. BTW, it's nice to see a friendly moderator on the forums.