Uh Oh! Who's this...?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Uh Oh! Who's this...?

Hey guys! I am WintersValkyrie. I have been an anonymous ('cause I am ninja like that) follower of mmohut for a year now... I believe. More or less. Anyways, more about me. Well... I am a girl and not very old, pretty young actually (I am not 12 or 13 or 16 for the matter, though I do tend to look pretty young for my age). I am a writer, an artist, and a gamer (awesome combo right?).

Anyways, there are a lot of secrets behind my username (not really). If you unlock the secrets behind them you will get an amazing prize (HA!). No. Winter = my favorite season. Valkyrie = it sounds cool + I like the concept.

Anyways, tell me about you. Who are you? How are you? How is your new years going? HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Oh! Speaking of New years... I got hacked on Maplestory (I don't know how, never gave away my password. But... maplestory is unpredictable sometimes). Not that I am upset about it though, I was fed up with it from the beginning and since it is new years, I need a new game to play. It is just a game after all. So, I see it as good luck. So any recommendations for which MMORPG I should move on to? I currently downloaded Dragons Nest, another Nexon game, particularly because Nexon always keeps their games up to date. So... Yeah. Recommend anything that is not like maplestory besides the PVP. For example, Instance.

I am a pretty random person. Anyways, Hello once again.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Welcome to the forums. 8)

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I just thought of "WHO THAT POKEMON??" the moment I read your title. Anyways sorry to hear about your maplestory account and as far as recommendations for a a new mmo you could try Allods or LOTRO, really depends on what your looking for. Anyways welcome to the hut!

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Welcome to the Hut and a Happy NY to you too.

I suggest for a new game, to post a thread in the suggestions forums. :P

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thank you for the welcomes you guys! ^^

Haha, Pokemon <3 Didn't think of that actually. I tried LOTR but didn't really get into it much, not sure why. Still need to try Allods though, but still a bit hesitant xD

I will def post a thread for suggestions. I am currently playing Dragons Nest, the game is epic.