Allods Online Gameplay

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

yah we are doing pretty good and growing everyday,
    Hows redemption progressing?

"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart"

Banned Reputation: 10

*cough*Allods nerds*cough*

Just Kidding

Btw did you guys pay any money in this game?

I have not spent a single dime on this game.and its not required that u do
    other than arenas and random pvp, most pvp is based around groups, and u can still be effective, I can out dps/heal people who have spent money on this game, is it p2w yes, if u count winning as having lvl 8+ runes and csing everything.

Its a good fun game and i suggest u give it a try

"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I'd still recommend paying a little for the game. 10€ per month or so are more than enough, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    I'd still recommend paying a little for the game. 10 per month or so are more than enough, though.
    If you want to spend money u can, but like i said its not required, how far are you in allods?

I played Allods up to level 23. I used a bit money for quest and inventory expansions as well as Mirra. I know it's not required, but you will allways run out of money if you don't invest a little and grinding for gold is annoying because it still makes you level up and in the end you'll have a high level but no money.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

If you just follow the questline and don't buy costume/bag expenpansions, then you should have no problem with gold. I never farmed untill i got to 40+. Also, the chains in 40+ give 1000s of gold which you can invest in runes. Farming full level 4 runes can be done in a few days of normal farming honestly.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I interesting in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhcpmikey View Post
    If you just follow the questline and don't buy costume/bag expenpansions, then you should have no problem with gold. I never farmed untill i got to 40+. Also, the chains in 40+ give 1000s of gold which you can invest in runes. Farming full level 4 runes can be done in a few days of normal farming honestly.
    ive gone from lvl 5 to lvl 6 offensives in 3 days is not hard

Quote Originally Posted by Rhcpmikey View Post
    Well I think the main problem is Mirra here. For a beginner it is quite expensive. After every battle you HAVE to fully recover so you'll need to use 1 Mirra per battle. Buying 5000 Mirra for 2.50 helps ALOT in saving money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast