Website feedback

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Website feedback

Hey all!

First of all, a big thanks for you guys behind this beloved website! Been a fan for years, though just recently created forum account.

A little feedback for the website. I would love to see in the game list and/or in the game info pages the release date or even the year that the game was released (closed beta/open beta/full release). And if you could sort the games by the release date in game list (would help me to decide what games to give a try, don't wanna try +5 year old games (cranted, with a good community the game can be popular for decades!)

Hope to see this little tweak soon, if it isn't too hard to pull off. If you guys need help with the dates, I'm sure this great community here in mmohut would love to lend a hand!

Keep up the good work!

Yours sincerely
    Jake, a fellow mmofan

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

I'll suggest it to the admin. Newer games aren't always better then older ones, though. Same with higher playerbase not being better then low playerbase.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    I'll suggest it to the admin. Newer games aren't always better then older ones, though. Same with higher playerbase not being better then low playerbase.
    Fully agree on this.

My favorite game is 9Dragons, which is old, has only decent graphics and has a low player base
    If games are no-lifers, then are non-gamers yes-lifers?

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Vinetio View Post
    My favorite game is 9Dragons
    Oh, nostalgia.