what is the difference between ran world and myrosso ran?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default what is the difference between ran world and myrosso ran?

so what is the differance between thoese 2?...i mean i want to start up Ran online again but i found 2 different websites.

RAN-WORLD [The Frontier of RAN online]

RAN Online : : MyRosso : :

whats the difference between these 2?...dose it really matter which one i choose and also which one has a higher playerbase if anyone knows...thank you in advance

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

The first one is hosted directly by the developer it seems. So you can count it as the global server. Seems they have 20x Drop Rates there and everybody complains on forums. The game service seems really bad overall. The forums are 80% filled with gold and account selling requests lol. Are you sure you want to play that game?

The second one is the publisher for Malaysia and Singapore region:
    MyRosso.com - AboutUs Wiki Page
    Min Communication and Korean RAN Online Games Developer had appointed EX Online S/B as the new publisher for RAN Online services in the region of Malaysia and Singapore effective from 15th March 2007. From this date onwards, EX Online S/B shall takeover and continue the services of RAN Online from the current publisher, eGames Global Sdn Bhd for both Chinese and English version.
    But they don't even have forums and the last news are from 2010.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

oh woow!...then mabe i should just skip out on that game...=[ its a really unique mmo though...any suggestions then on an mmo like that?