Please suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Please suggestion

Hi there,

Well i am searching for an mmporg for long time need a suggestion for free mmporg fun to play simple poupler i mean i dont want it to be soo old i need it still being played by alot i dont want grinding quest with a rlly gr8 pvp system i mean like the game is about the pvp skills and balanced classes beside it dosnt require real cash at all to be good beside i prefer a combo system or somthing in pvp and high graphic skills the suggestion i got was aion/lord of the rings/dungeon and dragons/perfect world/forsaken world ofcourse cant download that huge ammount of games i need just 1 suggestion because i am the type that gets confused fast :S so.. plx i rlly need the help plx =)

thanks all and sorry for the bad english

plx answeres i am waiting for ur help

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

For good faction vs faction open world PVP your best options are Allods and Aion.

Lord of the Rings and Dungeons and Dragons Online have hardly any PVP. They are more PVE oriented. DDO is great if you have a fixed group of friends, otherwise I don't recommend it.

Forget about Perfect World and Forsaken World, they aren't so good. Aion and Allods are better alternatives.

can u talk to me about aion pvp system? is there arenas? duels? faction vs faction? battlegrounds? is it so balanced somhow? like better players will win or better gears? can u plx talk to me more about it?

Aion has pretty much all PVP types you mentioned above. It has a strong PVP focus except in early game.

Gear matters a lot in Aion. You can even kill players several levels above you if you have good gear.

While 1vs1 combat isn't very interesting as always the one with stronger gear wins, most of the combat (particularly castle siege) has huge masses of players fighting against each other which balances things out.

The rest of Aion's PVP is usually about being killed and then coming back with friends to take revenge.

Thanks alot i will download aion now but i have 1 last question which is is there any suggestion for my situation a rlly focused pvp game free and what i mentioned at start better than aion or this is the best right now on the market for my stiatuation ? and thanks alot

and btw i forgot to say about battle of immortals what u think about that game since ur into mmporgs ya and one last thing is there a game now got the combo system of cabal? if u know what i am talking about =)

If you want a strong PVP driven game of high quality then Aion is the best choice at the moment. Allods is second place. The rest is not worth mentioning.

I haven't played Battle of the Immortals, but I heard it has a pretty fast paced combat, so yeah seems like Cabal. Another game like Cabal with great PVP is Ragnarok Online, but that one is ancient, not sure if you can get used to the retro gameplay.

If you are looking for an action MMORPG with good PVP I'd rather recommend Dragon Nest or maybe Dragonica, though.

thank you alot you rlly helped me i am rlly thankfull i will start playing aion right now :P but i need for my information just for information what got more focused pvp dragonica or dragon nest? like what do u prefer overall i heard about them i just need to know and what imeant by cabal not the combat i meant the combo style like puting the skills in order and just pressing the combo skill and automaticlly it keep hitting the skills i was asking for similiar new mmporg? thats all and thanks alot rya i rlly appreciated it much

Hmm, I'm not too sure about how the PVP is, as I'm more a PVE oriented player. Both are arena based with all different types of gameplay. Both are said to be really good an fun. I guess it depends more on the gameplay style you prefer. Dragonica is more left/right while in Dragon Nest you always look into the direction you are attacked (camera always behind character).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast