Please suggestion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

btw what server u play on aion i can add u and what server and faction and what class and what class u prefer for me as a pvper ?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I'm playing on Aion EU Perento Elyos side. In Aion all classes are useful in PVP, so just select a class you enjoy playing the most. But Assassins are really hard to play, in case you consider playing them you should be aware that you'll need quite some training to play them properly.

what class? name? level? and btw how long it takes if i play 2-3 hours daily to hit max level which is 55 ? i rlly want to understand alot of things from u

Just read our group thread for more info: http://mmohut.com/forums/mmorpg-mmo-...yos-group.html

I'm usually playing with Voxel and the class we need the most would probably be Templar or Cleric for instances. ^^

To hit max level you need around 480 hours playing time. So if you play 2.5 hours daily, that would be equal to 75 hours a month. So you'll be max level in around 6 months.

omg i dont see that server :S kahrum siel and asraphel and 1 more :S? this is ncsoft version what is that :S grr and i am eu btw

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Dungeons and dragons is really good, you dont have to farm/grind 2months to be able to fully enjoy the game since the "dungeons" is enjoyable at lvl 1, but at higher lvl they are getting a bit harder (which leads to improve your game play tactics) and more "advanced" (like at lvl 1 dungeons you dont see much traps and if you see them- its easy to avoid them, and at harder lvls traps become harder to see and easier to get in to them which mostly leads to death isnt it fun? thats why you need various different classes in party- you dont want to run with 5 barbarians in party) and wahtever lvl you are you can allways find a party (its mostly party based game since it gives more fun and better chance to complete dungeon/Quest (like i said 5barbars are mostly useless- you need at least one healer (for heal n resurrect), rogue (for finding traps/disable them and unlockin doors/treasure chests) and of course some kick ass but beatin dmg dealer

+ its really easy to find players for party (full party is 6 players, for raid boss there is more) and you can buy "hireling" (which is cheap n useful) who will use party slot- he will fallow you and depending on your wish he will attack enemys, unlock stuff, heal and so on) so if you cant find much ppl for party (in 1month i never had a problem with finding players but oh well) you can invite 1-2 players and use hirelings- 3 players (including you) +3hirelings= full party.

also the game dmg count system might be strange n alien at the start but once you know how it works it seems really simple.

i think its the best game if you want to spend 1-2 hours per day.

but i heard that this game dosnt hve good pvp

Actually it's pretty much a PVE game. But it's awesome at it. Just forget MMORPGs. If you like offline RPGs, you will also like this one (if you play with friends).

but u know i am playing pvp i like pvp the most and btw i am 5 on aion

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

well on D&D you can duel... or you can go to tavern and go in to a brawl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12