Need help 1 or 2 mmorpgs

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Default Need help 1 or 2 mmorpgs

Ok so i am looking for 1 or 2 mmorpgs, i say 2 because i split my criteria in half because i dont not think that there is a game with it all

I want a game that has either a lot or unique classes.
    Unique classes are classes that are not theifs, elementalists, priests, warriors, archers
    A lot of classes are 6+ [its okay if it has the cookie cutter classes as long as there are more than 6]
    I also want the game to have more pvp than just duels.

Anime graphics are encouraged but not a must

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd criteria is that i want a game that is somewhat action-oriented, BEFORE yOU SAY to look at the non target list, i dont mean that i want a hack n slash mmo, i want an mmorpg that isnt just click, press 12345, an example would be Aion, it has a nice combo system which makes you more involved in combat.

Anime graphics is encouraged but not a must.
    pvp that isnt just duels

Games i have liked but wont play again for a while
    -Aion
    -DCUO
    -Champions online
    -Dragon nest [get a cannot load dll error now for some reason]
    -mabinogi
    -Wakfu
    -Dofus

A Shrubbery Reputation: 35

Allods - very good on pvp, many different options and in general one of best free games also has decent amount of classes, 8ish i think.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - very good character customization and a lot of class options, since you can mix them up and stuff you basicaly create your own class. Little confusing if you not familiar with it and also mainly pve game, very little pvp content.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dmytro View Post
    Allods - very good on pvp, many different options and in general one of best free games also has decent amount of classes, 8ish i think.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - very good character customization and a lot of class options, since you can mix them up and stuff you basicaly create your own class. Little confusing if you not familiar with it and also mainly pve game, very little pvp content.
    I have already tried allods and did not like it much, and i would really like atleast a good amount of pvp

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

well i was saying the same thing: I WANT PVP GAME WITH BAD ASS PVP SLOUGHTER N STUFF! and then out of boredom i tried D&D ... and i like it even if its just duels or tavern brawls... there is like 12 classes and you can mix them up ( for example like lvl 8times as warrior and get 2lvls as rogue and 2lvls as archer- soo your character will have different pros n cons) even if you go with full ranger or barbar you can upgrade it in various ways (you can choose different paths to upgrade your "physical abilities) so there is allmost no exactly same characters + 12classes and about 8 different races which give different bonus for each class also... i would suggest D&D for sure, at least just for the sake of knowledge about the game