Searching for an MMORPG again!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Searching for an MMORPG again!

So in my 3 months of summer I still have not found the MMO that I will love. Before I would go to about level 30 before I quit but now levels as low 5-10, I quit!
    Can you guys help me
    I want F2Pgames that are
    -Fantasy Setting(The not so generic, but nice)
    -3D
    -Med to High Playerbase
    -Lots of instances, grouped instances that are accesible by many and low levels. Like LoTRO's instances
    -Humble players, not those elitist kind of guys that call you noobs
    -Around 4 Races, mixed with 4 or more classes
    -A very focused Ranger Class, not one that is mixed with traps and others, better yet if the class is purely bow(think Legolas)
    -Nice mage classes, the spells are beautifully crafted and not just small balls of fire or ice.(Havnt played wow, but something like their mage classes)
    -A Crafting system wherein dedication is need. Also something simple. Like LoTRO's crafting, it could take you hours to search and craft.
    -Fantasy Texture(Allods,WoW, Runes of Magic)

Forsaken World could've done it, but it has inbcredible lag on my system even if it is pretty ok.
    Do no Suggest AION, or NCSOFT games
    Allods, I feel like coming back, so please put some good notes on Allods if you can
    Do not give the following
    Dragon Nest
    Perfect World
    Mythos
    C9
    RaiderZ

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Aion EU is not hosted by NCSoft now. =p

Allods improved a lot lately, you really should give it another try if you haven't played for a while. Though it still has a low playerbase.

Also you might want to consider trying Dungeons and Dragons Online. It has the best instances of all MMORPGs, but you need a group for them.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Aion EU is not hosted by NCSoft now. =p

Allods improved a lot lately, you really should give it another try if you haven't played for a while. Though it still has a low playerbase.

Also you might want to consider trying Dungeons and Dragons Online. It has the best instances of all MMORPGs, but you need a group for them.
    Thanks, DDO is most definately my next choice if I don't enjoy Allods.