Played nearly all MMORPG's out there, but haven't found that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Played nearly all MMORPG's out there, but haven't found that one.

So, as the title says I've played nearly all the MMORPG's out there. I've played WoW and the clones of it, I've played DotA and those kind of games. I just can't seem to find a game that really intrigues me to make me want to stay, either that or my Video Card is too old to run the game.

What am I looking for exactly? Well, I'm looking for a game that has a leveling system where every level you get something new, and the leveling cannot be slow because then I get bored very quickly. I dislike any and all repetitive type scenarios where you have to go into a dungeon and do the same thing like 20 times. I do like to grind and I like to quest as well, those sit well with me. As for 2D or 3D, I'd prefer a 3D with Open World (if possible) because those tend to snag me in.

My game needs plenty of PvE content with some PvP. I love to PvP but I prefer most of that during end game when I'm geared up and actually know how to play my character/class. The setting (era/place) doesn't matter, as long as the game is rich and fulfilling with a decent story to draw me in, I'd settle for the bottom of a trash can.

I'm from North America, California to be exact. (Sad, I know) However, I like to interact with people from all over, I could care less how horrid their English is, as long as the community is well-versed in caring for one another. (Unlike WoW and most MMORPG's) Oh and I have tried Aion, I did like it but my computers graphics just didn't match up to the game. It looked so amazing but I couldn't really play because it was so slow on my computer. (Hence why I can't even play Diablo 3 even though I got a free pass thanks to a friend)

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

battle of immortals has a lot of events(a huge list) with awesum rewards,some lvling rewards from a box,some good dungeons(u fiind party very easy),xp rate is high u can lvl realy fast but its 2.5D
    Atlantica online (mmorts) not so good with events only xp and drop in 2 weeks i got lvl 90 so it's not that borring like many mmos,crafting sistem is cool.i like this game bacause it's something diffrent

I've played BoI before, got to level 78 then quit. Not my type of game. I also played Atlantica Online, however Nexon decided to screw me and hundreds of other players over by bugging our characters so that we can't login thinking that my account and the hundreds of others were hacking.
    So, like I said, I've played nearly all of them, but none have really sparked an interest.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Then u really need to play some single player rpg'sX_X all f2p mmorpg sux,even some p2p same thing diffrent cash shop

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

Quote Originally Posted by MortalSinner View Post
    So, as the title says I've played nearly all the MMORPG's out there. I've played WoW and the clones of it, I've played DotA and those kind of games. I just can't seem to find a game that really intrigues me to make me want to stay, either that or my Video Card is too old to run the game.

What am I looking for exactly? Well, I'm looking for a game that has a leveling system where every level you get something new, and the leveling cannot be slow because then I get bored very quickly. I dislike any and all repetitive type scenarios where you have to go into a dungeon and do the same thing like 20 times. I do like to grind and I like to quest as well, those sit well with me. As for 2D or 3D, I'd prefer a 3D with Open World (if possible) because those tend to snag me in.

My game needs plenty of PvE content with some PvP. I love to PvP but I prefer most of that during end game when I'm geared up and actually know how to play my character/class. The setting (era/place) doesn't matter, as long as the game is rich and fulfilling with a decent story to draw me in, I'd settle for the bottom of a trash can.

I'm from North America, California to be exact. (Sad, I know) However, I like to interact with people from all over, I could care less how horrid their English is, as long as the community is well-versed in caring for one another. (Unlike WoW and most MMORPG's) Oh and I have tried Aion, I did like it but my computers graphics just didn't match up to the game. It looked so amazing but I couldn't really play because it was so slow on my computer. (Hence why I can't even play Diablo 3 even though I got a free pass thanks to a friend)
    hi mortalsinner. im not sure if the mmo Regnum Online will appeal to you. It is mainly open RvR pvp but it has quests right up to about lvl 30, after which you are able to level up by killing other players as well as by killing monsters. You can kill players at any time, but after level 30 is best for warzone.

The quests do have a storyline though they are mainly a series of killing monsters and delivering items. also, RO has basic graphics and is tuned more for response pvp combat.

the reason RO intrigues me way longer than other mmos is because in RvR I am always hunting real humans. for me, there is no more challenging prey than another human. let me know if you want to know more.

(um.. ya the pvp is pretty well balanced and you can't really buy yourself uber items with real cash)

Quote Originally Posted by vanbasco View Post
    hi mortalsinner. im not sure if the mmo Regnum Online will appeal to you. It is mainly open RvR pvp but it has quests right up to about lvl 30, after which you are able to level up by killing other players as well as by killing monsters. You can kill players at any time, but after level 30 is best for warzone.

The quests do have a storyline though they are mainly a series of killing monsters and delivering items. also, RO has basic graphics and is tuned more for response pvp combat.

the reason RO intrigues me way longer than other mmos is because in RvR I am always hunting real humans. for me, there is no more challenging prey than another human. let me know if you want to know more.

(um.. ya the pvp is pretty well balanced and you can't really buy yourself uber items with real cash)
    I played RO for about 30 minutes to an hour once, I got so bored of that game that I couldn't handle it. I'm playing a Forsaken World private server at the moment. Not really into it but there's nothing really around.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

From the games I've played, I sorted out those, worth the time:

Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Need for Speed World
    Dungeons & Dragons Online
    The Lord of The Rings Online
    World of Warcraft
    Wakfu

A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

Lord of the Rings Online is what you need.
    Esivo You legend

Quote Originally Posted by Saex Conroy View Post
    From the games I've played, I sorted out those, worth the time:

Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Need for Speed World
    Dungeons & Dragons Online
    The Lord of The Rings Online
    World of Warcraft
    Wakfu
    How is AVA and Need for Speed RPG's? Also, I doubt you can read cause I already noted that I played WoW, I can't run retail on this computer anyways.

Also, for those noting LotR, I've played it but it was slow. The leveling and questing took awhile and it had pretty slow paced combat.

I believe the perfect game for you would be DC Universe. its got pretty much everything you asked for. interesting quests, not grindy, something new to do each level and a wide variety of pvp. A warning though, the company was recently bought by perfect world entertainment. they are really money hungry...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast