Played nearly all MMORPG's out there, but haven't found that one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Damn

Damn i have exactly the same problem played i swear about 90% of every mmorpg on the internet and i cant find that perfect one since conquer online 2.0 lost my interest with all the bulkers and updated that needed u to basically spend more money to stay ahead.... I know how u feel xD

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Damn

Damn i have exactly the same problem played i swear about 90% of every mmorpg on the internet and i cant find that perfect one since conquer online 2.0 lost my interest with all the bulkers and updated that needed u to basically spend more money to stay ahead.... I know how u feel xD

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Happens the same to me. I have tried almost all games out there (the F2P games) atleast the ones worth playing and just a few of them pulled me into the game. The others I just get to mid-level and quit because I'm bored.

The few games that caused a spark to me were: Forsaken World, Perfect World, League of Legends, Vindictus, Dragon Nest and C9. You can give those a try (except C9 it's entering OBT in a few days so you can try it out in the 26th).

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

Quote Originally Posted by MortalSinner View Post
    I played RO for about 30 minutes to an hour once, I got so bored of that game that I couldn't handle it....
    mmk.... was it because the world felt empty? did u manage to visit the warzone much..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12