Hey guys! This may be a repeat question from someone else, but if you guys would please answer!
I've been looking for a MMORPG game to play. The things I would like to have...
- PvP (single player, teams, etc. - the more the options better)
- player skill based and level/equip based - a good combination would be nice
- pretty good graphics. 3D is nice. not too cartoony looking either
- some, but not too much grind - say a medium xp rate
- a good community
- fantasy/old school in genre like classic with warriors, mages, trojan, etc.
I've played Conquer before, but since they banned me for botting that I didn't do and won't get my equips back, I've been looking for a game like that. It had good PvP and player skill. A way to cash shop or something is nice as long as it isn't as expensive as Conquer's was.
try Regnum Online. Lots of pvp, doing well is more about skill than equipment, it is 3D though the gfx are sparse to speed fighting responsiveness. It's pretty fast to get to level 30 after which you can enter the full pvp area. And it is fantasy old school. Regnum Online is less grindy than Aion.