A little bit of help if u can ... :|

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default A little bit of help if u can ... :|

Hi guys i need abit of help i have played almost every single game that is mmorpg and i rly get bored from them so i need someone to help me with some games i like some games with storyes like episodes from naruto shippuden/avatar the last airbender/Dragonball/Pokemon or Digimon i want some games like that ive tryed few digimon games but rly they are kinda boring .... if anyone knows any of these game please write them here and give me their link if u can btw i prefer to be english dubbed cuz i dont undrstand any other language so ye thats it thanx alot for it OUT ....

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

u mean a japanese style anime mmo?

wella good english one which is very asian plot and environment centered is Mabinogi Online. this is every beautiful anime mmo and has really nice music playing ability. it's pretty epic.

fly for fun is also very anime in quality and u do get to fly.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

haha ye i know about flyff and idk about magibiki i dont like it alot but i am looking in games something with leveling up, reborn stuff , like do more stages like reborn on Conquer Online 2.0 with reborn or anything like evolving and stuff and i like anime games but not with japanese style i am looking for english style ...