Sakamichi no Apollon Ending ( HD )

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Default Sakamichi no Apollon Ending ( HD )

Hey guys , I decided to upload the ending of this amazing anime ( probably the best one I've ever watched ). I tried to find it on youtube but no one seems to have uploaded it so here it is, enjoy , comments and likes!

Edit: I had to take down my video for copyright
    Last edited by AkaSnake; 07-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

So , does anyone watched the show? :o

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 16

I watched it and loved it; best thing I've seen in some time. Does the manga end as fast as the anime though?

I mean they got to jam out after 8 years and that says something but it still felt kinda fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmonkie29 View Post
    I watched it and loved it; best thing I've seen in some time. Does the manga end as fast as the anime though?

I mean they got to jam out after 8 years and that says something but it still felt kinda fast...
    Yep it's one of my favorite anime I've ever seen..the genre and the characters are just so good together. About the manga I have no idea, sorry .

42 Reputation: 44

What is it mainly about?

Isn't it similar to Nodame?
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 16

"The coming-of-age story of love, friendship, and music follows a naive boy and a scruffy boy in a provincial town in Nagasaki Prefecture in the late 1960s. In the early summer of 1966, Kaoru transfers to the local high school from Yokosuka. Thanks to his family's nearly constant cycle of moving from town to town, Kaoru has only known school as a difficult place for readjusting everytime. However, on his first day at this new school, he meets a boy and begins a new direction in life."

I wouldn't say it's like Nodame. It's not as comedic. It focuses on the characters' friendship with a bit of romance/drama in there as well. Music plays a big part though.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 26

I think the music theme was nice to see in an everyday life all in all I think the ending could have been beter if they for example reunited after 3-4 years and made a band(also that way there could have been a second season )
    I try to be good,but then I get bored!
    You have been warned.

Firor's Fury Reputation: 30

I understand its an 11 episode series but, 8 years in 10 minutes sure goes fast.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

If you liked this anime, another you might like is BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad.

It's another coming-of-age story centered around music. Comedy, love story, etc.. as well. It's one of my all-time favorites. The manga is great, too.

It started off following the protagonist (Known as Koyuki) when he is 14, just entering High School. Follows him and his progression as a guitarist, joining BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (band name). It's pretty amazing.

Wiki page on it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild