2 Requests

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default 2 Requests

Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 different games (maybe even one that satisfies both):

1) A game that me and my brother can play together, so maybe a squad based survival or something MMORPG, graphics aren't too much of a hassle, I'm trying to run it on a high-end gaming rig, he's only using a laptop though, so maybe not too demanding on the old chips.

2) A fun MMO that I can play in both casual sprints but also a lazy marathon, something non-anime style, a decent player-base, games that I enjoy are: TF2, SWTOR and LoTRO. And if you guys play it, would you be up for playing together sometimes to get the ball rolling?

Thanks in advance

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 185

1)
    - Grand Chase
    - Ragnarok Battle Offline
    - Mario Kart ROM
    - League of Legends
    - Super Monday Night Combat (recommended)

2) No
    - World of Warcraft
    - Aion
    - City of Heroes
    - Dungeons & Dragons Online
    - Everquest 2
    - Terraria (lobby based - if I can use that world to describe its limits on multiplayer)
    - Minecraft (similar to Terraria)
    - Vindictus

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 35

For the first one, you two can play SDGO (SD Gundam Online) which isn't too demanding. I can play it on my Core 2 Duo (no graphics card) laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizumi View Post
    lol marriage isnt really needed anyway, it was never meant to be between ONE man and ONE woman lol. women were basically property fyi blaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Opolis View Post
    or sick as in she got Leonidas drop kicked in the stomach by a cop? In which case i can agree.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

1. Fallen Earth
    2. Knight online
    If you play, Play for fun.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions, I spoke to my brother about SMNC because i'm on there most of the time (trying to get the pyro helmet for TF2!) but he didn't seem too interested by it, he's more a fan of the realistic shooters, and he didn't like the look of the others, but thanks anyways, even if that didn't get us anything to play, it eliminated a few options (again, it was him being fussy, not me)

Games I shall definitely try for point 2 are:
    Aion
    Fallen Earth
    Knight online
    also someone else on this forum recommended Allods to someone, so I might give that a go

I also got sent a free copy of Terraria, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in that, so I may skip it altogether