I had a dream

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation I had a dream

The dream.

It told me something.

It told me to make a guild.

It told me to make a pvp guild.

It told me to make a pvp guild where duels/battlegrounds is the only way where one can acquire ranks.

It told me to make a pvp guild where such ways of getting ranks are governed by a complex and interesting Enjin.com website.

It told me to play MMORPG's again.

Someone, suggest a game where I can do this.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

erm check out this guild ranking for Regnum Online (RO)
    http://www.regnumonlinegame.com/rank...=0&world=haven

It's far from perfect but in RO the clans only earn points for killing other players.
    I dont know much about enjin.com.
    Dark Legion is one clan that plays on RO and a number of other mmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Frolicks View Post
    The dream.

It told me something.

It told me to make a guild.

It told me to make a pvp guild.

It told me to make a pvp guild where duels/battlegrounds is the only way where one can acquire ranks.

It told me to make a pvp guild where such ways of getting ranks are governed by a complex and interesting Enjin.com website.

It told me to play MMORPG's again.

Someone, suggest a game where I can do this.
    As you've probably seen in my thread, I am myself also looking for a good mmorpg for PvP, if you find a good one, hit me up and I'll download it and join you in your guild.

You can always hit me up on skype 18hours per day

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

If you two guys don't even like Allods and Aion, you will probably never like an MMORPG. Just stick with WoW if you think it's better than Allods.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    If you two guys don't even like Allods and Aion, you will probably never like an MMORPG. Just stick with WoW if you think it's better than Allods.
    I've liked lots of MMORPG's, it's not because I don't like the particular gameplay of Aion neither Allods (Which has really bad graphics and slow and bad PvP) that I'll never like an mmorpg. Quit thinking the mmo's YOU like are the mmo's EVERYONE likes. What a thoughtless statement.

Alright, downloading Eden Eternal since it's been the featured game on MMOHUT for months and because there's really nothing else to try.

I think Allods's graphics are pretty sweet, better than WoW actually. Cartoony and bad are two different things. It's the slow progression, lack of charm, and bad pvp that make it a terrible game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Fact is, in the PVP-driven F2P MMORPG realm Allods and Aion are so strongly leading, compared to those two all other F2P PVP MMORPGs have a horrible quality.

If you think the PVP is too boring in them and you just want cool PVP however, then I'd suggest Dragonica or Dragon Nest. They have action-styled combat and are known for their good PVP.

Edit: Lineage 2 is also known for its good PVP, but it's also said to have a huge grind beforehand and I never played it myself.
    Last edited by Rya.Reisender; 07-12-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

In fact at higher levels you can't grind by yourself, but that what makes it good. All the way to high levels you socialize to make constant parties or join clans, and then train with them later and fight in pvp. It's not very often when you see 1vs1 pvp, it's usually from 3vs3 and higher.