Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Battlefield 3 or MW3

  1. #1
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Battlefield 3 or MW3

    which one you perfer?
    honestly i have MW3 , im thinking on buy BF3 but alot of my friends tell me its isnt worth it and that is a bad game for the PC

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    MW3 for a quick game you can hop in and then go on with your life.
    BF3 is a lot more "slower" compared to MW3 and is much more about vehicles, patience.

    Your friends are obviously CoD fanboys.


  3. #3
    Retired Staff Reputation: 704
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I'm seconding marcipaans.

    BF is also a lot more realistic than MW3.

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,011
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    What an STUPID Question ! *cough* Bf3 *cough* Its all up to you ! *cough* bf3 *cough* You will be playing and i wouldn't dare say that BF3 is WAY BETTER I Would Never !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  5. #5
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    i see , thank you

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  6. #6
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    What an STUPID Question ! *cough* Bf3 *cough* Its all up to you ! *cough* bf3 *cough* You will be playing and i wouldn't dare say that BF3 is WAY BETTER I Would Never !
    lol xD , i see what you did there

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  7. #7
    Retired Staff Reputation: 704
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    What an STUPID Question ! *cough* Bf3 *cough* Its all up to you ! *cough* bf3 *cough* You will be playing and i wouldn't dare say that BF3 is WAY BETTER I Would Never !
    *cough* bf3 *cough* does not have a *cough* yet *cough* *cough*

  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152
    Jakuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,967
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    BF3 all the way.

  9. #9
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    meh though i dont know if im going to get it , it isnt on steam ._. stupid reason? yes
    and just to have a game in origin is kinda weird

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    BF3 is a superior game but it also requires skill to play. In MW3, you can just go around using extremely op guns, then nuke the map and pretend you have skill.

  11. #11
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    BF3 is a superior game but it also requires skill to play. In MW3, you can just go around using extremely op guns, then nuke the map and pretend you have skill.
    i see, so let me ask 1 thing , that i said previously
    imagine you have a Steam with 84 games and 0 on your Origin account , are you going to get a Origin account just to play BF3? and do you think its worth that extra work?

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  12. #12
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 16
    egoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WaSh HeIghTz
    Posts
    818
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    both good game in their own way but personaly i like mw3 cause the campaign is the shit
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>
    >>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>
    >>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152
    Jakuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,967
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Yeah, I prefer MW3 for it's campaign, but BF3 for it's multiplayer.

  14. #14
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 25
    MinistryOvWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I prefer Arma II over any of these joke fantasy shooters made for 9 year olds.

  15. #15
    Cave Johnson Reputation: 29
    Spunkify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Planetside 2 all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy

  16. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadrika View Post
    i see, so let me ask 1 thing , that i said previously
    imagine you have a Steam with 84 games and 0 on your Origin account , are you going to get a Origin account just to play BF3? and do you think its worth that extra work?
    That's what everyone else had to do. What extra work exactly? Putting in 2 minutes to register? You tell me if a few minutes is worth an epic experience for years to come. I was not exaggerating when I was talking about the games, just so we are clear. COD is like the shooter for 'special' people who just wanna run around with recoil'less 1 shot guns and then call in a nuke that literally kills the entire map and then get constantly rewarded for it having the game pretty much kiss their arse every time they get a kill. BF3 on the other hand, requires skill and when you get a kill, it's not because you just sprayed in a direction, but because you worked for it. COD games only have small maps with small player numbers while BF3 has that but also supports large maps with larger player numbers with optional vehicle combat, a more epic feel and just generally a better game. Here is one reason out of a million why MW3 is just bad... Snipers 1 shot no matter what and they require no scope time to have 100% accuracy. Yes really, you just point, click both mouse buttons at the same time and instant death to anyone in your way. Not only that, you can then attach a screen on your gun that shows you where people are at... Compared to every other game ever that pretty much requires you to get a headshot for a 1 shot kill and you don't have 100% accuracy until you scope in for a few seconds. In COD, you also have amazing accuracy without ever zooming in... Not to mention hitboxes are wonky and you can 'wanted' shoot at someone and somehow hit them.

    Note the 'wanted' shots where he curv shots and it actually works because of bad hit detection. Note 1 shot no matter where he hits. Note the little to no scope time to get full accuracy. Note the amazing accuracy even without scoping in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF1LYKSQdxE


    Note no 'wanted' shots as the hit detection is superior and not cheap. Note that 1 shots only happen with head shots. Note the required time to aim and even then you never have full accuracy. Note being able to snipe people out of helis... You're going to say that is not epic?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6h4nSoRtB8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX800dubwqs

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DewV6CYIRUc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXPwHw_wGg
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 07-12-2012 at 12:02 AM.

  17. #17
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    Zoilist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My Couch
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Counter Strike: Global Offensive will be out this year. All fail before Counter Strike.

  18. #18
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    That's what everyone else had to do. What extra work exactly? Putting in 2 minutes to register? You tell me if a few minutes is worth an epic experience for years to come. I was not exaggerating when I was talking about the games, just so we are clear. COD is like the shooter for 'special' people who just wanna run around with recoil'less 1 shot guns and then call in a nuke that literally kills the entire map and then get constantly rewarded for it having the game pretty much kiss their arse every time they get a kill. BF3 on the other hand, requires skill and when you get a kill, it's not because you just sprayed in a direction, but because you worked for it. COD games only have small maps with small player numbers while BF3 has that but also supports large maps with larger player numbers with optional vehicle combat, a more epic feel and just generally a better game. Here is one reason out of a million why MW3 is just bad... Snipers 1 shot no matter what and they require no scope time to have 100% accuracy. Yes really, you just point, click both mouse buttons at the same time and instant death to anyone in your way. Not only that, you can then attach a screen on your gun that shows you where people are at... Compared to every other game ever that pretty much requires you to get a headshot for a 1 shot kill and you don't have 100% accuracy until you scope in for a few seconds. In COD, you also have amazing accuracy without ever zooming in... Not to mention hitboxes are wonky and you can 'wanted' shoot at someone and somehow hit them.

    Note the 'wanted' shots where he curv shots and it actually works because of bad hit detection. Note 1 shot no matter where he hits. Note the little to no scope time to get full accuracy. Note the amazing accuracy even without scoping in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF1LYKSQdxE


    Note no 'wanted' shots as the hit detection is superior and not cheap. Note that 1 shots only happen with head shots. Note the required time to aim and even then you never have full accuracy. Note being able to snipe people out of helis... You're going to say that is not epic?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6h4nSoRtB8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX800dubwqs

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DewV6CYIRUc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXPwHw_wGg
    true and btw sorry for being a pain on this , i buy russian keys so basiccly insteand of paying 60$ or euros on the game i only pay 18$ or euros
    i just want to get a good buy you know and plus neither of my friends have Battlefield 3 so thats another problem i think
    Last edited by Deadrika; 07-12-2012 at 02:08 AM.

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  19. #19
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12
    BoomThunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    BF3 is a superior game but it also requires skill to play. In MW3, you can just go around using extremely op guns, then nuke the map and pretend you have skill.
    That's what I do!

  20. #20
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post
    That's what I do!
    lol xD , im not really good at MW3 , i have it almost for a month now and im still lvl 47 , i dont play it that much neither , thats why im asking about BF3

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  21. #21
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 22
    Phobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    BF3 is better but to get the most enjoyment out of it, I suggest playing with some friends. I had BF3 for xbox and found it so much more enjoyable when I had a couple of pals playing with me as opposed to me just joining a game by myself.
    Many Men Online Role Play Girls

  22. #22
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Deadrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Far Far Way
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    BF3 is better but to get the most enjoyment out of it, I suggest playing with some friends. I had BF3 for xbox and found it so much more enjoyable when I had a couple of pals playing with me as opposed to me just joining a game by myself.
    exactly , i dont know if its worth playing it alone

    Destroy the unworthy that don't appreciate the life that was given to them

  23. #23
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 52
    PugsPwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Getting Lucky In Kentucky
    Posts
    1,522
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I've been a pretty ridiculous amount of hours into BF3, and I can honestly say I have loads more fun playing it than I ever had on MW3 or any COD game. The action in BF3 compared to MW3 is a lot more tense. I can easily walk away from a game of rush with only twenty or thirty kills and be completely content with the game I had played, because the sense of accomplishment is far greater than a game of Domination in COD could ever dream to have. Through the entire game you're constantly adapting your tactics to meet the changing battlefield, rather than just running and gunning. Even soloing in BF3 is more fun (but, maximum enjoyment comes from a full squad).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •